District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

"so the way i see it, we're all the same except for a couple of games..." .. how can you say that..yall are 10-8..NC is 13-2.. and they beat yall 12-0...come one now hoop, you know thats not right, they are better than yall, jus look at the records, i mean i got those records off this website so they might not be completely accurate but close enough. dont get me wrong, east is a solid team throughout the lineup..but NC is top of the district right now and well yall arent, and neither are we. and this isnt basketball anymore..move on..its baseball time..and i honestly dont see yall beating NC, but good luck and i wouldnt mind seein yall win to shake things up a little bit in the district...good luck to everyone..

10/21

Yeah Hill we might not be as good as NCS but we beat them 7-1 today, so i think its time to reevaluate this whole district. Everything is shaking up, nobody knows who is going to win each game. Will Clinard pitched a no-hitter today for east against NCS, while going 4-4. We had 8 hits and 7 runs. No errors by either team i think. Anthony Coffee's 3-run homer in the 5th gave us all the momentum and it was pretty much over there. But i still believe NCS is a very good team and still is going to come on top of everybody cause i'm hoping we can come out and get the job done against Jo Byrns and CA. Hopefully! We'll see what happens, but good luck to everybody as we come down the to the last 2 weeks of the season.

East Robertson-0 0 1 0 5 1 0

NCS- 0 0 1 0 0 0 0

WP-Clinard

LP-?????

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone out there know the score from yesterday between Jo Byrns and Clarksville Academy? Can't find it here or the Tennesean.

You know what Voldad, Tuck posts on here all the time, so maybe they got beat and he's not wanting to put it on here or maybe he just hasn't had time being a weekend, but i'm pretty sure they played, wasn't supposed to rain yesterday, but i also look forward to seeing the score of that game. But East is playing in the Wildcat Classic today in Fraklin, KY, so hopefully we can go up there and play some good ball but have alot of fun doing it since its not a district game. Good luck to all 10-A teams!

You know what Voldad, Tuck posts on here all the time, so maybe they got beat and he's not wanting to put it on here or maybe he just hasn't had time being a weekend, but i'm pretty sure they played, wasn't supposed to rain yesterday, but i also look forward to seeing the score of that game. But East is playing in the Wildcat Classic today in Fraklin, KY, so hopefully we can go up there and play some good ball but have alot of fun doing it since its not a district game. Good luck to all 10-A teams!

You played a good game. Nice hit on your second at bat. But there was a hit for NCS. Zach Bledson with the bunt down the 3rd base line. Not the most noble of ways to kill the no-hitter but it was effective. Congrats on the win though

Edited by satars12

You played a good game. Nice hit on your second at bat. But there was a hit for NCS. Zach Bledson with the bunt down the 3rd base line. Not the most noble of ways to kill the no-hitter but it was effective. Congrats on the win though

You are right but i think our scorer scored that an error but still i would have put it as a hit cause it was a great bunt down the line, exactly where it needed to be put. Appreciate the comment on my hit, but those 2 ground outs to 3rd made me mad cause they were right down the middle and i just didnt keep my head in. But good game to yall to, even when we were up 5-1, i was still not totally confident cause i know how quick 4 runs can be scored with yall, i experienced it in the 1st game we played yall. But yall going to bounce back and just get those sticks going, good luck to yall!!....is there any updates on the jo byrns-CA score?

Our game w/ CA was rescheduled for next Tuesday b4 the year even started, because of Good Friday. Which is probably a good thing, because i think parker will be back next week, and he wouldnt have been yesterday. Sorry i havent posted, but this is the first time i have been home all weekend, and u can tell its late. Now that NCS has lost 2 that puts them in the same boat as us, having to win out to finish first. Did CA lost to Houston Co.? Is Hill the Nator guy? Tell Clinard i said he did a good job, and he should pitch more often, i have only seen one pitch, but i dont think it was the best he had. Well its late and i gotta go to church tomorrow. Good luck this weekend and next week. I know we have a busy week having 5 district games.

So who's all in action this week? I mean what is all the district games being played, almost every game is important now with everybody having at least 2 losses except CA, i'm not trying to be mean but we got to come on and beat CA if anybody else wants to come on top besides them. Yeah they are a good team but i would say that East, Jo Byrns, and NCS is above them and could very easily run rule them. And if Heritage played like they did against us Wednesday then they could beat anybody in the district so the next time yall (Jo Byrns and NCS) play them, yall better come in ready to play ball cause they can very easily take the game from you. Well just wanting to know who was all in action in district play this week, give me some feedback. We got vs. Jo Byrns (tomorrow), @ Houston Co. (tuesday or wednesday {make-up game}) @ CA (Friday), @ Friendship Christian (Saturday)

Edited by EastBaseball25

Mon- East Robertson

Tues- Clarksville Academy

Weds- Heritage

Friday- DH Mcewen

So let me see if i have these standings right?

1. Clarksville Academy 1 loss

2. Nashville Christian 2 losses

3 Jo Byrns 2 losses

4. East Robertson 4 losses

5. Houston Co.

6. East Literature

6. Heritage

8. Mcewen

I dont really know from 5 down, but i think thats close.

I heard that Houston Co. beat CA, but i dont think they did, does anybody know?

You are right but i think our scorer scored that an error but still i would have put it as a hit cause it was a great bunt down the line, exactly where it needed to be put. Appreciate the comment on my hit, but those 2 ground outs to 3rd made me mad cause they were right down the middle and i just didnt keep my head in. But good game to yall to, even when we were up 5-1, i was still not totally confident cause i know how quick 4 runs can be scored with yall, i experienced it in the 1st game we played yall. But yall going to bounce back and just get those sticks going, good luck to yall!!....is there any updates on the jo byrns-CA score?

I don't go to NCS...I just watched the game.