District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

congrats on the win tuck....we won 11-1 against mcewen....we finally hit the ball solid....perhaps this might be the game that brought back the chemistry we have had up to our game against yall...since that we havent played good team ball but today we really focused..was a little more patient at the plate and got some solid strokes....id have to although we didnt just really jump on them early...it was probably the best overall game we have played all year in terms of team communication,playing small ball, and getting the job done...wes hit a long home-run...probably about 385-400 ft....somehwere in between there....it was one of those you knew it when he hit it...so who does everyone have for the rest of the week...we have fairview which will be an interesting game because of last time and then houston co. is houston any good??? i mean the way weve been playing any game will be close...but what do they have and what do they lack???

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the win tuck....we won 11-1 against mcewen....we finally hit the ball solid....perhaps this might be the game that brought back the chemistry we have had up to our game against yall...since that we havent played good team ball but today we really focused..was a little more patient at the plate and got some solid strokes....id have to although we didnt just really jump on them early...it was probably the best overall game we have played all year in terms of team communication,playing small ball, and getting the job done...wes hit a long home-run...probably about 385-400 ft....somehwere in between there....it was one of those you knew it when he hit it...so who does everyone have for the rest of the week...we have fairview which will be an interesting game because of last time and then houston co. is houston any good??? i mean the way weve been playing any game will be close...but what do they have and what do they lack???

You know i got yall's back tsad06, i know yall are a good team, i seen it the 1st time we played yall, and we were down to and then all of our chemistry came back when we played mcewen so maybe its back for yall. And we got yall's back against CA, we going to beat them on Friday so don't let that even get you worried, yall just worry bout beating Jo Byrns and winning out, even though i would like my team to come in 1st but doesn't seem like that can happen mathamatically so i want yall to. I just don't want to see Jo Byrns do it again, their heads swell up bigger than watermelons. So yall just go out and finish the job but can't promise that we won't be there in the end to play yall again. And as for Houston Co. they have OK pitching, OK hitting, but poor fielding, so i think yall can go out and get the job done but don't overlook them cause they got 2-3 guys on the team that can straight smash the ball. But good luck tsad06, we got yall's back and yall have ours. Season is almost over and its TOURNAMENT TIME, THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS BABY!!!!

We were supposed to play Clarksville Academy today at home, but i think the rain ended that for us this morning. Who else is supposed to play today?

We are supposed to play CA tomorrow at their place if the rain doesn't end it for us. Hopefully the sun will pop out later on today or tomorrow all day. I sure hope we can get this game in cause we are ready to play with 3 good days of practice under our belt.

well east25....i hope yall can go out there and beat ca...i firmly believe with the way that yall have been playing yall can do it..like you said if we can win out in the rest of district play i believe we have the tie-breaker to take 1st but even still..1st sets up a good seeding but the tourney is where you want to win it...we played fairview today....i was surprised by all the rain but our field is in such good shape that it was just about in perfect shape because of all the hot weather our field actually needed some water....we beat fairview in a tight one 3-2....i dont know if anyone has played fairview this year from our district but they are a pretty good team....they make you make plays and they have good team speed and decent fielding....i personally think we could and should have beat them the 1st time we played them but we didnt come ready to play the 1st time and its over just like todays game...i still believe we're struggling a little too much for comfort at the plate...mostly in being discipline...it seems like we could at the early part of the season be patient work the counts and around the 3rd and 4th inning pitchers were already gased...but we have had some problems at the plate but i believe they are getting fixed....sure hope so....who all plays tomarrow???

We have a DH w/ Mcewen, but it will most likely be canceled. Our field had standing water today when i left school. Bigchief u guys played really good, but it seems like our bats are starting to come around, and the bottom of our line up is starting to produce. The reason we were so good last year is because we could hit 1-9 even 10. This year it seems like its either the top hitting or just the bottom and never both. We have seen WAY MORE lefty pitching this year then right handers. Prolly 2 to 1 lefties. Every district team except East has thrown a lefty at us. Hunters Lane threw a lefty and lots more non district teams did too. You can obviously tell my by BA. I have trouble hitting off of lefties, but i went 2-4 yesterday w/ no K's. The good thing about seeing all the lefties, is come tournament time we will be ready for both, even for slow and fast after seeing the difference between Teasley and Hicks from NCS.

well east25....i hope yall can go out there and beat ca...i firmly believe with the way that yall have been playing yall can do it..like you said if we can win out in the rest of district play i believe we have the tie-breaker to take 1st but even still..1st sets up a good seeding but the tourney is where you want to win it...we played fairview today....i was surprised by all the rain but our field is in such good shape that it was just about in perfect shape because of all the hot weather our field actually needed some water....we beat fairview in a tight one 3-2....i dont know if anyone has played fairview this year from our district but they are a pretty good team....they make you make plays and they have good team speed and decent fielding....i personally think we could and should have beat them the 1st time we played them but we didnt come ready to play the 1st time and its over just like todays game...i still believe we're struggling a little too much for comfort at the plate...mostly in being discipline...it seems like we could at the early part of the season be patient work the counts and around the 3rd and 4th inning pitchers were already gased...but we have had some problems at the plate but i believe they are getting fixed....sure hope so....who all plays tomarrow???

We got CA tomorrow as long as the next batch of rain coming in doesn't hit Clarksville to hard then we'll get to play, our starting catcher is out till Monday so i kinda don't want to play the game cause i dont' know how are back-up will do with not alot experience at the high school level but our team has faith in him if we end up playing, but i'll update everybody on the score of game as soon as its final...good luck to everybody the rest of the week!