Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

I was there, saw you sitting about 3 rows behind Gleason coach, That was the 1st time that I had seen them and I was impressed.

You saw Gleason at it's best in the 3rd quarter. They have put four of those quarters together in some games but their defense usually carries them through rough shooting stretches. Looking forward to another Family meeting in the 'boro.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7A watcher quote "After watching Gleason in the 14A district championship game, I understand why they attained #1 ranking, very good team."

You must not have seen Gleason early in the year. Gleason is not playing very well right now, nothing like they were at the first of the season. If they play like they can they will win it all.

I agree, Gleason was playing their best ball in the beginning of the year. Their lower level of play coupled with an increased level of play by teams like Lake County, Union City, and Greenfield have made from some interesting ballgames. Gleason will need to get back to that early season form if they want to win a gold ball.

I agree, Gleason was playing their best ball in the beginning of the year. Their lower level of play coupled with an increased level of play by teams like Lake County, Union City, and Greenfield have made from some interesting ballgames. Gleason will need to get back to that early season form if they want to win a gold ball.

Not happening, they'll make it no further than the semi's my friend! ;)

I can't disagree with your rankings here but the bottom line is the state championship game will be between Jackson County and Clarkrange with only RBS having an outside chance of playing against JC if they beat C'range in the region semi's. The Gold and Silver come back to District 7 AGAIN! ;)

So are you saying that Jackson Co will finish 2nd in the district tournament? It says that RBS will be playing Clarkrange in the region semis! The only way that can happen is if they finish 1-3 or 2-4.....devilfanatic, have you been in hiding?

So are you saying that Jackson Co will finish 2nd in the district tournament? It says that RBS will be playing Clarkrange in the region semis! The only way that can happen is if they finish 1-3 or 2-4.....devilfanatic, have you been in hiding?

I think what devilfanatic means is, Clarkrange or RBS will be 1 and 3 with JCHS being the 2 seed. By saying RBS has a outside shot, he means that if they win the Region semi-finals game that they would have against Clarkrange if his senerio plays out.

Not happening, they'll make it no further than the semi's my friend! :thumb:

Gleason can win the 1A title, but they will have to play better then they have as of late. After tonights 36 point win over West Carroll in the Region 7A tournament, they are one step closer to Murfreesboro. Looking forward to the 'Boro come March.

Edited by ptguard12