region 4AAA

mjuhb

have u not heard of the mvp of 8aaa Alex Ross a sharp shooter from the arc. and deandrea bullock tht will hurt yall in any round of the game. Columbia and Shelbyville will be in finals and Columbia girls want Shelbyville again so bad tht they cant stand it and i say tht Columbia will beat Shelbyville by 8 they had them down 9 and let them come back in win in the last few minutes of the game Columbia is very good team do not take them lightly im tellin u they will surprise u in a hurry.

Hmmmm.............. :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say what a great game by the lady WARRIORS tonight they played great tonight and i am proud of them however there is still work to be done. We must beat a good White County team again for the 3rd time in what seems like a month so girls come out ready to play because you know they will so lets go finish some buisness

Good to see the district winning 3 out of 4 in the 1st round. Even in years where the district was real good, 7-AAA would be hard pressed to just get a split, much less 3 out of 4, so this is a big accomplishment for the district given that it doesnt have a power like they did last year in Oakland, which makes it all the more impressive

Good to see the district winning 3 out of 4 in the 1st round. Even in years where the district was real good, 7-AAA would be hard pressed to just get a split, much less 3 out of 4, so this is a big accomplishment for the district given that it doesnt have a power like they did last year in Oakland, which makes it all the more impressive

Oakland, the kind words are appreciated especially coming from you. As you know, as was last year, the effort and success at this point will reflect on the district, its schools, its coaches and its players. And while some shcools are down now, they are not down too much and can soon be back to their place. It is the result of great coaches and great coaching staffs and their efforts. You know the results. Sometimes the rhetoric gets too high and too shrill but schools do not maintain the same level of success every year. No reflection on anybody, it is situational. The words of support gives a deeper understanding of where everything is today and a realization of Oakland has been there and done that.

riverdale and shelbyville in the finals like i said...i think riverdale proved they are better than white county and will not lose when they are going for their 30th win and 15th consecutive. i would like to see siegel in the finals, but it seems like they arent cuttin it right now, so i think i will take shelbyville in that matchup...good luck to siegel tho.

i was pretty excited because in the DNJ it listed shelbyville of only beating cookeville by 3. turned out it was like a 30 point game i think?

Edited by tdntn

riverdale and siegel in the finals like i said...i think riverdale proved they are better than white county and will not lose when they are going for their 30th win and 15th consecutive. i would like to see siegel in the finals, but it seems like they arent cuttin it right now, so i think i will take shelbyville in that matchup...good luck to siegel tho.

i was pretty excited because in the DNJ it listed shelbyville of only beating cookeville by 3. turned out it was like a 30 point game i think?

Yep, they handed us our hat, showed us the door and said "have a safe trip home." ;)