Harpeth vs. Ezell-Harding

HHSismoney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either one of these teams play defense? Over-Under is 140

They held the other team to 16 or so less points than them a combined 60 times this year. Does anything else matter? They allow somewhere in the mid 40's each, but here's what people like you fail to consider. Each of these teams have held teams to scores below their avg all year while being in games where the outcome is not in doubt past the half. This should be a good game.

They held the other team to 16 or so less points than them a combined 60 times this year. Does anything else matter? They allow somewhere in the mid 40's each, but here's what people like you fail to consider. Each of these teams have held teams to scores below their avg all year while being in games where the outcome is not in doubt past the half. This should be a good game.

People like me??? I love to watch teams score...and all people talk about on this site is their offensive fire power. I haven't seen either of these teams this year, I was just going by what was being posted here on coacht. So, people like me should just shut up since we ain't edjumecated enough to read the posts and make some reasonable observations. Thanks for the breakdown Digger. With your wealth of knowledge I'll say the over-under is now 135, but only if it is cloudy when the game starts. If the moon is out it might be over 150...

People like me??? I love to watch teams score...and all people talk about on this site is their offensive fire power. I haven't seen either of these teams this year, I was just going by what was being posted here on coacht. So, people like me should just shut up since we ain't edjumecated enough to read the posts and make some reasonable observations. Thanks for the breakdown Digger. With your wealth of knowledge I'll say the over-under is now 135, but only if it is cloudy when the game starts. If the moon is out it might be over 150...

The most points given up by Ezell this year is 58, Harpeth 62. You do the math.