Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

dont know about you guys but might have to order the tape from tssaa on this one

That was indeed a classic. Both teams played like champions out there. Incredible game.

Congrats to Hamilton on a perfect season and congrats to Shelbyville for a fantatsic season and one heck of an effort tonight. Those young men have nothing to be ashamed of.

That was a game worthy of the gold ball.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volunteer[/url]General' post='825994085' date='Mar 18 2006 - 10:47 PM']

yeah I was talking to my brother on the phone and he was giving me the play by play and he said the same thing. Definitely a bad call.

Anywhere from 1-3 feet from even being out of bounds. I was for the underdog in this one, but that would've been a job.

I have no idea why he called it. He was looking right at it from the replay in the corner.

Anywhere from 1-3 feet from even being out of bounds. I was for the underdog in this one, but that would've been a job.

I have no idea why he called it. He was looking right at it from the replay in the corner.

Bad,bad call.

I was rooting for Shelbyville, but thank goodness that call did not

decide the game.

Great game,,,great game.

Just watching on TV, I was wondering what Hamilton's coach was

saying at the end. He didn't look too happy.

i couldn't believe some calls against hamilton there at the end, first of all that kid was not fouled on that 3 point shot, it was a clean block and replay showed it, second the one kid was not out of bounds, and third that travel at the end was called before the kid had touched the ball for the rebound, he was just assuming he would travel, luckily for them they still won on a shot that rimmed out, but man it would have hurt real bad to lose after those calls....its bad when i only catch the last part of the game due to the ncaa tournament and all i see are blown calls after blown calls...but on another note, man are those kids from hamilton athletic, and which one of the kids from shelbyville did the announcer say utc was looking at, was it twilley or the one who hit the 3 free throws after the 1st ot?

Bad,bad call.

I was rooting for Shelbyville, but thank goodness that call did not

decide the game.

Great game,,,great game.

Just watching on TV, I was wondering what Hamilton's coach was

saying at the end. He didn't look too happy.

i thought that his actions at the end of the 1st overtime were very classless. his boy fouled the shooter before the clock expired, enough said! i agree the boy wasn't even close to the sideline. by the way, that was a different ref that called the out of bounds than the foul to end the 1st overtime.