District 11AA

okiedoke

bertier, is that kid just that good of a pitcher or was fairview just having a really bad night? do u by chance know anything about him?

I don't know I have only caught a couple of games this season. I just get the other information second hand and from scores on the T. The pitcher's name is Adam Pieratt. Fairview the last two years have had games like this where they couldn't hit anything. Last year Lamm from Loretto had 18 Ks and 17 Ks against Fairview. So I think it is a mixture of both, any kid who can strike out 17 in a game has to be pretty good. Stewart has West, who is capable of throwing good, which means Stewart shouldnt be considered 2 easy wins for any team.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen to Frazier???

He must have not slid into home! :thumb: Inside joke among 11-AA ;) Good luck Indians w/o your HC. It should be interesting this last 3 weeks in 11-AA. Will Birdwell get some swings in this series? He has a sweet glove @ SS.

Edited by 1stdown

What happen to Frazier???

the word is that some senior players mom cried wolf to the superintendents office about a curse word.he then got suspended for 2 games.i would hate to be that childish if my son or daughter was not playing up to there potential and took it out on the coach!!!

hhs, did stewart pitch their freshman? and if so how is he?

sycamore beat waverly 10-0 in 5 innings. knight had a 12 k 1 hit performance. for the most part everyone else hit pretty good. errors killed waverly. their youth showed. i thought warren pitched a descent game he just got screwed on the errors. how did cheatham/creek wood go?

Sycamore beat Waverly tonight 10-0 in a 5 inning shutout by Josh Knight, who had 12 strike outs. The offense tonight for Sycamore was consitent from the top to the bottom of the order. Sycamore plays at Waverly tomorrow and needs to win there to get back in the district race for the number one spot. :thumb: