7-AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

None of the people who tried out made the cut, it was just sort of a tryout to make sure he didn't miss anybody.

yea the roster is quite full as it is...i dont even think most of our freshman made it, and we had alot of good players off that team. shame they dont have like 30 jerseys, cause there is alot of talent here that want to be part of our team and are good enough to probably make it at siegel since they have alot of roster room after graduation.

quinton pittman is a real nice addition to the team and most likely will be a starter. ive only seen him play at patterson which is like "streetball" which he is awesome at, but they said he's not the best high school basketball player yet...he will have to pass it more and adjust but is a great addition to our team. hopefully he can stay out of trouble

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the roster is quite full as it is...i dont even think most of our freshman made it, and we had alot of good players off that team. shame they dont have like 30 jerseys, cause there is alot of talent here that want to be part of our team and are good enough to probably make it at siegel since they have alot of roster room after graduation.

quinton pittman is a real nice addition to the team and most likely will be a starter. ive only seen him play at patterson which is like "streetball" which he is awesome at, but they said he's not the best high school basketball player yet...he will have to pass it more and adjust but is a great addition to our team. hopefully he can stay out of trouble

They must be loaded

Yea my friend was telling me about him, he said he was pretty good.

Guest dare_2_dream

If Quinton can keep his head on straight, your talking about one of the top 5 players in the district. I might even go out on a limb and say he would have been a top 5 this year if he had played. The kid has loads of talent in terms of breaking someone down and scoring at will. I dont know how he will do as a role player for a team with loads of talent though. He loves to score, and can do it pretty well. Its going to be interesting to see how he does in RHS's system though.

If Quinton can keep his head on straight, your talking about one of the top 5 players in the district. I might even go out on a limb and say he would have been a top 5 this year if he had played. The kid has loads of talent in terms of breaking someone down and scoring at will. I dont know how he will do as a role player for a team with loads of talent though. He loves to score, and can do it pretty well. Its going to be interesting to see how he does in RHS's system though.

There is something to be said for having the ability to go one on one and score often. However, if he is going to become a liability on defense, then I wonder how much of a positive impact he will have for Riverdale. Riverdale's problem in the Burks era has never been with the ability to score, but rather the ability to play consistent, solid team defense

There is something to be said for having the ability to go one on one and score often. However, if he is going to become a liability on defense, then I wonder how much of a positive impact he will have for Riverdale. Riverdale's problem in the Burks era has never been with the ability to score, but rather the ability to play consistent, solid team defense

and rebound

Guest dare_2_dream

The only time I have seen him play is at Sports Com, and no one plays defense up there so im not sure on his defensive ability. He is a natural athlete so im sure if he wants to play defense he is very capable of it.

Guest dare_2_dream

The key thing is what tdntn said.....IF he stays out of trouble. So many great athletes just can't seem to do that these days. I hope that he does well tho. I think this next season will be a great one for basketball in the Region.

well im sure burks will keep a close eye on him.