MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i say "retire", I mean quit. Rumor has it he quit after taking a thumping from Riverdale. Kind of odd his "dominance" (as you call it), would end in the Boro .. Thats ironic, dont you think?

Don't know where you heard the Riverdale story. That is false. His dominance would continue had he not retired. :thumb:

85warrior what's the team look like this year

I've not seen them play yet, but we have most of our players back from last year.....JJ, Delaney, Crain, Jolly, Duke, etc.

Guest dare_2_dream

Don't know where you heard the Riverdale story. That is false. His dominance would continue had he not retired. :thumb:

I've not seen them play yet, but we have most of our players back from last year.....JJ, Delaney, Crain, Jolly, Duke, etc.

Not what I heard.. I heard he walked in after a district game, in which his team got pounded, and said "I quit." :ph34r: .. No need for the shame, makes sense it would all end in the Boro.

Not what I heard.. I heard he walked in after a district game, in which his team got pounded, and said "I quit." :thumb: .. No need for the shame, makes sense it would all end in the Boro.

It did all end in the Boro for Coach Whited, with back to back state championships! All of you egocentric Murfreesboro fans lose any credibility by making ignorant posts on "what you heard". Even after a knowledgeable White County poster set the record straight you continue to insist that "what you heard" is fact. I am sure in your world Siegel really won the state tournament your senior year. You probably heard it from so many people you all thought you were going to win it, but you didn't. The last basketball state championship from 7 AAA came from White County. Check your sources before you make incorrect, non-factual posts.

It did all end in the Boro for Coach Whited, with back to back state championships! All of you egocentric Murfreesboro fans lose any credibility by making ignorant posts on "what you heard". Even after a knowledgeable White County poster set the record straight you continue to insist that "what you heard" is fact. I am sure in your world Siegel really won the state tournament your senior year. You probably heard it from so many people you all thought you were going to win it, but you didn't. The last basketball state championship from 7 AAA came from White County. Check your sources before you make incorrect, non-factual posts.

of all the great coaches i have been fortunate to know and coach against i would not count little roy as one of them.....very strange little man.

Guest dare_2_dream

I have very good sources, white county coaches included. And i know we didnt win state, because I would have a ring, but I am good buddies with one of the guys who did win state.