Farragut?

Well...what was the reason that Maryville lost the last student and played in 4A all these years? Must have been the band...Ha Ha...What a hoot. You guys are afraid to play with the big boys and that's the facts.

Ole Dad

Ha Ha.....What will happen when Mairvul has spring practice and George won't let Stanton come over and watch how CHAMPIONS do it anymore?????? I guess those O.R. "big boys" will have to get their football "facts" somewhere else......"What a hoot" .... :lol:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fellows are a joke. Every coach that is worth his weight in salt talks to and confers with other coaches on a regular basis. Even in the college D1 and the pros....even GQ...if you knew the facts. By the way, Stanton has been at OR one year and did pretty well playing the best teams in the state..and I hear GQ was over watching OR as well....he must be getting some tips from Stanton and not vis versa. If your outfit really thought 4A was so tough and 5A was so easy they would have been playing in 5A all along and not cooking the books on attendance to stay down with the schools that have less students than you do. You can move up any time you choose...you don't have to wait until 2009. Make the call and move up now...it's voluntary and we would love to have you....ohhhhhh...you'd rather wait. Ha Ha

Ole Dad

Ha Ha.....What will happen when Mairvul has spring practice and George won't let Stanton come over and watch how CHAMPIONS do it anymore?????? I guess those O.R. "big boys" will have to get their football "facts" somewhere else......"What a hoot" .... :rolleyes:

I guess they'll have another excuse in 2009. Maybe Maryville will mysteriously get smaller again....

The more they talk about how bad they think 5A football is in East Tennessee the more they look like punks!

Bottom line is, until they "STEP UP",they need to "SHUT UP"! :)

Quote from OleDad:

"You can move up any time you choose...you don't have to wait until 2009. Make the call and move up now...it's voluntary and we would love to have you....ohhhhhh...you'd rather wait. Ha Ha"

THE SQUAD :rolleyes:

Edited by THE SQUAD

They may need to give you a little leason about the rules of football before you post again. 28 starters? What sport is that? What a hoot. You think you guys may actually win a game this year? Nah...probably not.

If the ticket says weight lifting then you may have a point but last time I checked the game was called football and Clinton was still loosing.

Ole Dad

yes you can have 28 starting seniors it's called a rotation they all can't start at once of course but you can have 11 on each side of the ball plus six who sub not as a 2nd string but by each game so yes there considered starting. and by the way yea clinton one a game last year but i guess u knew that to huh but yea i hope you keep oak ridge heads big that way i can see how they pop when they get laid out,

c-townstrong72

No, just a Oak Ridge Graduate where we aren't taught fuzzy math and where we want to take on the best. I am not picking on Maryville at all. They have a great 4A run but until you win at the highest level you're still in the minor leagues. They play the 5A game last for a reason.In baseball I am sure the AAA players love those minor league titles but its the World Series that people remember. It's not a slam at Maryville to say that they aren't playing at the highest level. What I am saying is that 5A is the highest level and I don't just mean Oak Ridge, Brentwood Acd. moved from level to level and proved they could win. I can't wait to see Maryville do the same. Don't get so upset MLRebel. Its just a high school game.

Edited by DCCATVOICE

after reading this thread, i have come to the following conclusion.

1st. Clinton, there is absolutly no way you will beat Oak Ridge. so please, stop talking like you will.

2nd. Maryville is good, and they would probably fare very well in 5A if they did ever make that move. but there is no way you can say that East Tennessee 5A is bad. OR, DB, Farragut, Otawah?cant spell, and even Soddy Daisy are better than every other 4A team. but to say that 5A is bad is just ignorant

after reading this thread, i have come to the following conclusion.

2nd. Maryville is good, and they would probably fare very well in 5A if they did ever make that move. but there is no way you can say that East Tennessee 5A is bad. OR, DB, Farragut, Otawah?cant spell, and even Soddy Daisy are better than every other 4A team. but to say that 5A is bad is just ignorant

This post has some serious issues. OR may be better than Maryville, DB was not last year, Ootlewah was not close to Maryville last year, Farragut doesn't belong in the same sentence with Maryville, and you totally blew me away with Soddy Daisy. Soddy Daisy?????? Make the playoffs then you can put them there. :thumb: It's very ironic that you mention ignorance.

yes you can have 28 starting seniors it's called a rotation they all can't start at once of course but you can have 11 on each side of the ball plus six who sub not as a 2nd string but by each game so yes there considered starting. and by the way yea clinton one a game last year but i guess u knew that to huh but yea i hope you keep oak ridge heads big that way i can see how they pop when they get laid out,

c-townstrong72

My head hurts now. Was one supposed to be won, or were you killing two birds with one stone saying how many they "one"? Even though I pretty much quit after the first line.

They have a great 4A run but until you win at the highest level you're still in the minor leagues. They play the 5A game last for a reason.In baseball I am sure the AAA players love those minor league titles but its the World Series that people remember.

I don't think comparing AAA and the World Series to 4A and 5A is close at all.