DB Indians (Spring)

bud

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came up with 12 or so rising Sr's... just from who made a huge impact last season and will be the driving force in '06. I know there are others that will play that I can't think of. I don't want to miss anybody either. The Indians do go into the '06 Season with great depth. Loaded at many positions:

QB spot is in great hands with Bo Burton and Ring

LB is so deep and talented that its not even funny. GMan is moving good LB's to other positions because of the numbers. Pappas, Thompson, Burnette,Marsh have to be the most dominant set of Line Backers in the State.. any level (on 1 team)

WR - with Throp and Sensabaugh

DB's - again with Throp, Sensabaugh, and Brandon Lawson

Looking quickly, the Indians Defense has potential to be very special. The Offense, if the Tailbacks come thru (Sylvester, Burnette, Barnes "DC") can equally be as lethal.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

For a guy who's on here constantly you can really show your ignorance sometimes. In addition to some major contributors Skunk added, John Mark Bouchillon will also be a rising senior as well as Nathan Miller and Philip Lechlickner. By the way, in a 3-5 defense, linebackers dominate when there is outstanding defensive line play. You had that last year and you're going to see it again this year.

I came up with 12 or so rising Sr's... just from who made a huge impact last season and will be the driving force in '06. I know there are others that will play that I can't think of. I don't want to miss anybody either. The Indians do go into the '06 Season with great depth. Loaded at many positions:

QB spot is in great hands with Bo Burton and Ring

LB is so deep and talented that its not even funny. GMan is moving good LB's to other positions because of the numbers. Pappas, Thompson, Burnette,Marsh have to be the most dominant set of Line Backers in the State.. any level (on 1 team)

WR - with Throp and Sensabaugh

DB's - again with Throp, Sensabaugh, and Brandon Lawson

Looking quickly, the Indians Defense has potential to be very special. The Offense, if the Tailbacks come thru (Sylvester, Burnette, Barnes "DC") can equally be as lethal.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I'll put Gallatin's linebackers up against yours any day of the week. Put some stats on here and lets see how good they compare....I do think that Dobyns-Bennett will have a great season this year...maybe we will have that first ever meeting....

Chomp,

You have presented three more seniors who will have a huge impact this year, but I think Art was trying to recall guys who were starters last year as juniors...however, you are right, John Mark played a lot and was a major contributor...Nathan has a huge motor and Phillip may be the most underrated player in NET...I also expect some big things from Paul Brian Trammell, Kevin White, Steven Steele, Alex Cox. Mikey Alley, Thomas Odom, Jimmy Burleson...and there are other seniors to be to be added that will make a major impact this year...just don't have a complete list...yet

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Skunk@home

Yep.. John Mark Buchilon is a very good player. When he was 7, he was my 1st round draft pick in Pitching Machine Baseball. He played SS from the start to the finish of the season. Besides being a good player, Jon Mark is a fine young man.

There are a bunch of Seniors.. and without a Roster, it's hard to think of them all. Another Sr. that should help out the team will be Logan Williamson. The DB undersized Post Player @6'-3", but that great size for TE or DE.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

For a guy who's on here constantly you can really show your ignorance sometimes. In addition to some major contributors Skunk added, John Mark Bouchillon will also be a rising senior as well as Nathan Miller and Philip Lechlickner. By the way, in a 3-5 defense, linebackers dominate when there is outstanding defensive line play. You had that last year and you're going to see it again this year.

That was uncalled for. If there is to be any ignorance shown on here it will be done by me.

WaCo :thumb: JaCo

This could very well be a record number of Seniors playing for the Indians this year. I just went through the '05 Annual and there are 32 players coming back from last years roster that will be Sr's... add 2 newcomers to the team and that makes the Sr. Class being represented by 34 Athletes... Add a name if I miss someone, please. There may be more newcomers than I have listed, but I did ask around with some Players I know. And, someone may not be playing in '06 that did play in '05, but I doubt it.

The Class of 2006 Senior Dobyns-Bennett Indians Football Players.

Bo Burton, Easton Ring, Coty Sensabauh, Mikey Alley, Andrew Pappas, Joseph "Jo Jo" Throp, Tyler Joyce, Paul Brian Trammell, Tucker Chastain, Lucas Henderson, Zach "Cosmo" Kramer, Nathan Miller, Zach "Poochy" Altizer, Cody Burnette, Wesley "The Worm" Jones, Brandon "Boomer" Thompson, Thomas Odem, Brandon Lawson, Clint Roberts, Chris Luce, Justin Basham, Trevor Salyer, Ben Davis, Steven Steele, John Mark Bouchillon, Kevin White, Jimmy Burleson, Patrick "Peetry" Fleming, Aaron Marsh, Trey Range, Chris McGinn, Philip Lecklikner.. Newcomers Logan Williamson (last played his Frosh Yr.) and from the Wash DC Area Marchez Barnes. You will find a lot of Starters and All-Confernce Players in that list.

I heard there are over 100 Players at this time, more Players than Jerseys Numbers. That says alot for the Indian Nation in School now and the Pride that Graham Clark and his Coaching Staff have continued in Kingsport.

Roll Tribe Roll "Beast of the East"

Giddy Up!!

Art,

I understand (and have been trying to confirm) that Tyler Joyce, who had a fantastic baseball season this year for the Tribe (league MVP worthy), will not be playing football this year...also, Lucas "Picnic" Henderson is going to stick with baseball (an outstanding year for the southpaw) as is Wesley Jones, who had a very strong end of the season for the baseball Indians...but otherwise, I think you are pretty much there...(and it's Josef)

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Skunk@home

Skunk,

Sorry about the spelling error... that never was a strong suit for me.. but I always call #20 " Jo Jo". I enjoy watching Throp play Football, his passion and attitude fit the Terf well.

I was wondering about the Baseball guys as well, there all great athletes and would do nothing but strengthen the Team.

Any idea about the AD Job at DB?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!