DB Indians (Spring)

bud

Anyone know anything about DB spring practice or if there will be a spring scrimmage? Is that Sylvester kid going to play Varsity? How about that Willis guy? What new faces will make an impact this year, especially upcoming sophomores? I think someone said practice might start around May 4th. DB should have a great team this year.

Edited by bud

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love upper east Tenn. My family is from the tri-cities area. And it will always be Grey Station.

Love to play DB but sure hate the drive back home. Even when we win.

Like the little race track up there real well,too Where else can you be with 160,000 of your closest friends?

Im in De-hybernation !

Actually all I have right now is hear-say bud.

The defense is supposd to be very very strong this year. It looks like we'll be LOADED at running back. Im hearing that its between Sylvester, Willis, and McNew. With Willis in front right now. If anybody beats out Sylvester then he's one heck of a running back. I see all three getting carries, but I think Sylvester is the man. Just my opinion though. Either way DB will have their best running game since Adonius Johnson and Clendenin were there. I don't know about the QB, but Ring or Bo will get the job done.

Im in De-hybernation !

Actually all I have right now is hear-say bud.

The defense is supposd to be very very strong this year. It looks like we'll be LOADED at running back. Im hearing that its between Sylvester, Willis, and McNew. With Willis in front right now. If anybody beats out Sylvester then he's one heck of a running back. I see all three getting carries, but I think Sylvester is the man. Just my opinion though. Either way DB will have their best running game since Adonius Johnson and Clendenin were there. I don't know about the QB, but Ring or Bo will get the job done.

I've heard that DB has a brand new athletic complex for the weightroom, coaches offices, etc. Is it as nice as everyone says it is?

Okay, okay, before anyone gets a position before they get pads...Michael Willis is living in California, Justin Sylvester is playing freshman baseball and practice hasn't started yet for anyone...we again have some key people playing spring sports, including Bo Burton...we have some very fine players returning and there are others who have large shoes to fill...spring practice for the Dobyns-Bennett Indians begins on Wednesday May 3rd...the field house is a tremendous addition to the D-B campus...and I am wide awake

Basketball was great, baseball is doing great, but people can't help but look forward to football. I guess we have a couple of weeks before anyone gets a glmpse though. Skunk, does Willis plan on coming back, or is he out west for good?

WaCo,

Please don't hurt anybody...

bud,

I understand Michael has moved out there...I will update as I am informed...

great to see interest in all the sports and great to see the Oak Ridge fans saying hello...

The field house is great and has opened up expanded space opportunities for the other sports inside the Buck Van Huss Dome.

Roll Tribe Roll