best of the west semis tomorrow, predictions?

madisonLB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, the last 2 times they have played, Madison has not had their starting keeper in the game. Might make a difference. 3rd year starter.

didnt know that. could make a very big difference. id say have that #20 guy man mark david phifer and its game over. I would like to see martin win it though after playing club with all of them against the jackson wolves. haha state 7-1 :angry: good luck to both teams

didnt know that. could make a very big difference. id say have that #20 guy man mark david phifer and its game over. I would like to see martin win it though after playing club with all of them against the jackson wolves. haha state 7-1 :angry: good luck to both teams

whatever will i hate you... you cant go for martin instead of madison i hate you! :angry:

I think westview is a good team, they are a lot like USJ..very organized and well-coached. When you play a very organized team, you have to score early and often, because they will get a goal or two in. Madison obviously has figured something out, because they have beaten them twice. I think that Westview is good, but they only play really good when they play d-burg (rivalry thing)..thats why I think madison takes this one.

whatever will i hate you... you cant go for martin instead of madison i hate you! :angry:

Westview #18 is a threat but if you mark only him, watch out for #16 and #3. Both can be a threat. Westview has had several people putting in goals. Madison is a threat with Kenny W. up front and their set plays can win a game alone! Westview better be ready to play their best defense. Should be a great game. Let all of us know the final ASAP!!

Westview #18 is a threat but if you mark only him, watch out for #16 and #3. Both can be a threat. Westview has had several people putting in goals. Madison is a threat with Kenny W. up front and their set plays can win a game alone! Westview better be ready to play their best defense. Should be a great game. Let all of us know the final ASAP!!

alright i will do... and manu721... they dont only play well against you guys, they have put up 2 very hard games against us, when the two teams play its like no one wants to play defense, everyone just wants to score... its terrible, but look for tomorrow's finals to be a tight and close battle, wont be easy for either side

Edited by madisonLB

Who all is coming out for the game tonight? i will most likely make the trip

madison deservedly won best of the west tournament, they went into half tied 0-0 and in the second half came out flat, but picked up the game in the last 25 minutes and scored 2 goals, martin scored with about 30 seconds left on a fluke of a goal, madison had already won it, but either way, it ended 2-1 and it was a good game, but it is just madison's year this year, congrats to madison and well done to everyone in the tournament... so next week starts the districts/ regional tournament, and anything can happen there, good luck teams and see alot of you guys soon

madison deservedly won best of the west tournament, they went into half tied 0-0 and in the second half came out flat, but picked up the game in the last 25 minutes and scored 2 goals, martin scored with about 30 seconds left on a fluke of a goal, madison had already won it, but either way, it ended 2-1 and it was a good game, but it is just madison's year this year, congrats to madison and well done to everyone in the tournament... so next week starts the districts/ regional tournament, and anything can happen there, good luck teams and see alot of you guys soon

it was a good game, I am suprised with Martin's play recently. #23 for Madison did a good job marking Pifer. He took him out of the game, even so they are a lot better than I expected, and I think that they are better than USJ. I see Martin and Dyersburg playing in the district finals and region finals. Madison won't have any trouble with Haywood and Sheffield if they play like they did in the last 30 minutes of that game.