GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maynord and the Owls keep the streak alive.

OWLS 34

Kitties 12

Sanders has a great debut on Friday night against the kitties secondary. Coaching and depth play a big part in the OWLS win on Friday night.

Big question is odds on Coach Huff throwing his hat in air friday night?

Maynord and the Owls keep the streak alive.

OWLS 34

Kitties 12

Sanders has a great debut on Friday night against the kitties secondary. Coaching and depth play a big part in the OWLS win on Friday night.

Big question is odds on Coach Huff throwing his hat in air friday night?

Finally someone with a senseable prediction. But get ready, superwho is fixing to say you need a straight jacket.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

It is just to easy to pick this game over the years. Yes the Kitties will be prepared and well caoched but the first game kinks under the real lights will not be worked out. The Owls have that experience that they need with having the game against the Irish, and that will help with the heat and nerves.

Yes i would have to agree. I am sure the OWLS have worked hard this week on offense, from what i heard there defense was not that bad against KC, but they will be ready to go against someone else. The KITTIES will bring it like they do every year but I just think that the OWLS are way to deep and talented for the KITTIES this season.

Yes i would have to agree. I am sure the OWLS have worked hard this week on offense, from what i heard there defense was not that bad against KC, but they will be ready to go against someone else. The KITTIES will bring it like they do every year but I just think that the OWLS are way to deep and talented for the KITTIES this season.

I would have to agree. :thumb:

It is just to easy to pick this game over the years. Yes the Kitties will be prepared and well caoched but the first game kinks under the real lights will not be worked out. The Owls have that experience that they need with having the game against the Irish, and that will help with the heat and nerves.

The problem with Gordonsville against Carthage that past few years, since about the last time that they beat them, the coaches have always tried to implementsome new offense or defense acting like Carthage will have never saw it before, and just get all flustered in the middle of the game. WRONG! I hate to say it, Carthage is always well coached, and they have athletes, year in, year out. Carthage will be prepared to play this game, b/c to the posters in here, it may not mean something, and you all might want to get rid of it, but to the ones palying the game, it still actually means something to them. But back to my point about how Gordonsville likes to change offenses two weeks before the game. Why not go with something you know? Something you have been practicing for months? Thats what I never understood about the Gordonsville Coaching Staff. I say its a fairly close game, SC wins by 10.

The problem with Gordonsville against Carthage that past few years, since about the last time that they beat them, the coaches have always tried to implementsome new offense or defense acting like Carthage will have never saw it before, and just get all flustered in the middle of the game. WRONG! I hate to say it, Carthage is always well coached, and they have athletes, year in, year out. Carthage will be prepared to play this game, b/c to the posters in here, it may not mean something, and you all might want to get rid of it, but to the ones palying the game, it still actually means something to them. But back to my point about how Gordonsville likes to change offenses two weeks before the game. Why not go with something you know? Something you have been practicing for months? Thats what I never understood about the Gordonsville Coaching Staff. I say its a fairly close game, SC wins by 10.

Yes, Gville has lost to SC for 7 straight years because of bad coaching. I love to hear the old gville faithful. You are right about the game meaning something to the players, but it doesn't mean anything more than all the rest of the regular season games. The Owls will come ready to play like they do EVERY OTHER WEEK. This game isn't even as heated as it was 4 years ago, when the kitties were pretty talented and even then it wasn't the SC's players biggest game. I can guarantee that.

Owls roll by 3 scores. The real question...what's the over/under on Quarterback draws...I'll take the over.