Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, and Blackman?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I gotta see some film on LaVergne what are they returning to make them dominate again??? I need to know.

hahahaa woooooow.....only returning the offensive MVP, the whole entire O-Line, 2 returning starting WR's including new number 2 WR, the best sophomore RB in the region( 6.2 yds. a carry)

and on defense, they are returning only everyone in the secondary except Brandon Bather, and they are returning only the whole linebacker core.....but yet we are behind siegel...i guess your predictions are right.. :D:):angry:

what happened to your rb and qb?

hhahaahahahaha wooooow....

Andrew "Arod" Rodriguez? region 4-5A MVP? he's coming back...

A.j. Jenkins is gone, but Randall Tillery will be back....on paper he was the best backup RB in the region behind Maceo Harris, but Maceo practically split with Antoine....Randall had 95 carries for 576yds( 6.1yds a carry) and 4 TD's...it sounds like you are a siegel fan? well if you are he had 7 carries and 107 yds and 2td's against yall so MAYBE you can remember..

Seems that way in basketball too.

not defending siegel, but its funny how oakland fans unanamously agree they "cant cut it," but they beat yall in both sports this year (yes i didnt forget you had 1 win in the 3 games against them in bball) :D

now if you are saying they underachieve, yes i agree B)

A-Rod is coming back, that's good. I remember the squek TD run that Tillery had against the Stars where the whistles were not blown but he never quit. Personally I think Jenkins open up A-Rod's passing.. but we will see drop back and make Tillery beat you.

Edited by I_PoSt_LiTTlE

So far the scrimmage results have been:

Oakland 1 Beech 0

Lincoln County 2, Smyrna 1

Riverdale 3, Coffee County 2

Wilson Central 4, Ravenwood 0

Lavergne 8, Franklin County 1

Blackman ??, Hendersonville ??

Lebanon ??

Siegel 3, Centenial 0

Please add to and correct.

I guess Lavergne and Wilson Central are the teams to beat.

Edited by TDCman

So far the scrimmage results have been:

Oakland 1 Beech 0

Lincoln County 2, Smyrna 1

Riverdale 3, Coffee County 2

Wilson Central 4, Ravenwood 0

Lavergne 8, Franklin County 1

Blackman ??, Hendersonville ??

Lebanon ??

Siegel ??

Please add to and correct.

I guess Lavergne and Wilson Central are the teams to beat.

May i add that the first offense only played 3 series and scored on all 3...I guess Franklin Co. told our coaches that they wasn't ready, i would understand seeing it was just a scrimmage...but our 2nd and 3rd teams are doing EXCELLENT....I can bet anything LaVergne has the deepest talent at RB in the region...the way I see it now, there is no reason we shouldn't score everytime we are in the redzone...

If anyone saw the scrimmage, did anyone manage to see Jarvis Hicks run over their biggest player to plays in a row? and when i say ran over, i mean TRUCKED! It was crazy...the guy was about 6'3 190 and Jarvis is about 5'6 220...