QB needed

Oak Ridger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just telling you what I saw last year from the JV and Freshmen QB's. My son played at Farragut in the late 90's and I have been a big fan of the Ads ever since.

I guess anchor, it's the fact that your post don't seem to hold much water with me, or most of the Oak Ridge fans. Lets take a look at some of your past post comments about Oak Ridge.

"we will score at least 28 points" This was a post about the Qtr final game, you did get the 28 points right though, just the wrong team. OR 28 Farragut 7

"Oak Ridge's line will get whipped by Farragut" Oak Ridge scored a combined 67 points in the two games with Farragut, Farragut scored a total of 7 points.

"On defense mark my words Reveiz will blast throught the o line or fullback or receiver and make plays all night long. He is the Mr.Football period." Well in the first game Spencer was about 3-4 yards off of setting the all-time high school rushing record for a single game, and he knocked Reveiz on his back side all night long in both games.

"Oak Ridge, they are good, the Admirals are still better, we still have most talented team" This post after Oak Ridge beat the admirals not once, but twice in a matter of weeks, again by a combined score of 67-7.

"Oak Ridge is good, but from what I saw, they don't have the firepower to beat the Warriors" Well, Oak Ridge did beat the Warriors!

Anyone can make a wrong prediction in a post, or evaluation of talent, but, to do so on a regular basis, shows a lack of knowledge on that given subject. I'm not going to even try to post all of the excuses you made about Farragut losing, not once, but, twice to Oak Ridge, Why don't you just worry about Farragut, and let those who know something about Oak Ridge football worry about Oak Ridge. :unsure:

Edited by catback

I am just telling you what I saw last year from the JV and Freshmen QB's. My son played at Farragut in the late 90's and I have been a big fan of the Ads ever since.

It's amazing how Anchorsaway is all up in Oak Ridge's business while he professes to be a die hard admiral, but hasn't posted one thing to this point about the Clinton/Farragut scrimmage.

Must just be admiration. 13 straight years of losses will do that to a person.

It's amazing how Anchorsaway is all up in Oak Ridge's business while he professes to be a die hard admiral, but hasn't posted one thing to this point about the Clinton/Farragut scrimmage.

Must just be admiration. 13 straight years of losses will do that to a person.

I think it's Infatuation! :o

I guess anchor, it's the fact that your post don't seem to hold much water with me, or most of the Oak Ridge fans. Lets take a look at some of your past post comments about Oak Ridge.

"we will score at least 28 points" This was a post about the Qtr final game, you did get the 28 points right though, just the wrong team. OR 28 Farragut 7

"Oak Ridge's line will get whipped by Farragut" Oak Ridge scored a combined 67 points in the two games with Farragut, Farragut scored a total of 7 points.

"On defense mark my words Reveiz will blast throught the o line or fullback or receiver and make plays all night long. He is the Mr.Football period." Well in the first game Spencer was about 3-4 yards off of setting the all-time high school rushing record for a single game, and he knocked Reveiz on his back side all night long in both games.

"Oak Ridge, they are good, the Admirals are still better, we still have most talented team" This post after Oak Ridge beat the admirals not once, but twice in a matter of weeks, again by a combined score of 67-7.

"Oak Ridge is good, but from what I saw, they don't have the firepower to beat the Warriors" Well, Oak Ridge did beat the Warriors!

Anyone can make a wrong prediction in a post, or evaluation of talent, but, to do so on a regular basis, shows a lack of knowledge on that given subject. I'm not going to even try to post all of the excuses you made about Farragut losing, not once, but, twice to Oak Ridge, Why don't you just worry about Farragut, and let those who know something about Oak Ridge football worry about Oak Ridge. ;)

A most excellent post! :rolleyes:

Edited by FBEmeritus