QB needed

Oak Ridger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dragons live in a county with 2 recruiting schools.We never quit.

if im reading this right, are you saying clinton is bad because they have two other schools in the county to compete with students?

Hows bout knox county. i can think of 6 different schools with in a 15 mile radius of each other all just in the West.

Honestly, you need to come up with some better excuses.

Shaggy - you say Clinton doesn't quit...but do they ever get started??? The last few years against OR, you wouldn't think that they did. You talk about OR recruiting...your starting corner last year was a former ridger who couldn't pass his classes, TRANSFERRED to clinton and was playing the next fall. His little sister was still at OR playing basketball and lived in OR. Two of your basketball players were OR products as well who couldn't cut it in the classroom. I know for a fact that three starting DBs at OR were contacted during the period of between Lussier and Stevens about moving over to Clinton by a certain former OR assistant who is now the head dragon. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

Edited by oldbruin

"On defense mark my words Reveiz will blast throught the o line or fullback or receiver and make plays all night long. He is the Mr.Football period." Well in the first game Spencer was about 3-4 yards off of setting the all-time high school rushing record for a single game, and he knocked Reveiz on his back side all night long in both games.

Reviez was hurt in the first game and his brother was out.

From what I saw even with an injured Nick Reveiz on the field the Cats were smart and stayed away from him. Look where all Mr Gs big runs came from. It wasn't over Reveiz. Courtney's boy yes but not Nick.

Spencer didn't have those type of numbers the second game with 2 healthy Reveiz's on the field and it was a close came up to the 4th Qtr. So don't get carried away with the last score. It could have went either way and the Cat fans know it.

But hay we own Ooltewah and we know how the Cats lost to them.

But bottom line is the Cats own Farragut.

I've heard it since 2000, how Farragut youth programs and jv's beat OR. Some how that hasn't paid off against the big boys in the games that count.

Edited by rigger101

From what I saw even with an injured Nick Reveiz on the field the Cats were smart and stayed away from him. Look where all Mr Gs big runs came from. It wasn't over Reveiz. Courtney's boy yes but not Nick.

Spencer didn't have those type of numbers the second game with 2 healthy Reveiz's on the field and it was a close came up to the 4th Qtr. So don't get carried away with the last score. It could have went either way and the Cat fans know it.

But hay we own Ooltewah and we know how the Cats lost to them.

But bottom line is the Cats own Farragut.

I've heard it since 2000, how Farragut youth programs and jv's beat OR. Some how that hasn't paid off against the big boys in the games that count.

Come on Rigger, you know and I know that anchorhead made some pretty outragous post concerning the Farragut and Oak Ridge game. My response was not a knock on Farragut or any players, just giving some examples of anchors posts, with some comments. And yes, it was close for about 3 quarters, could it have gone either way, I don't know about that!

Spencer didn't have those type of numbers the second game with 2 healthy Reveiz's on the field and it was a close came up to the 4th Qtr. So don't get carried away with the last score. It could have went either way and the Cat fans know it. But hay we own Ooltewah and we know how the Cats lost to them.

With two Reveiz's he only rushed for 213yds out of a total 316 rushing for the game. I guess they coaches should have benched him.

With that being said that was last year. Good luck to both teams in the upcoming year.

i have to agree with Nicky on this one. this team is only as good as the men who play up front. the only 2 that i can remember playing last year alot was Lane and Stewart. this year will test the coaching staff at OR. remember 2001 team at OR, 6-4 and no playoffs, will stevens feel the heat if they dont deliver.

TC

i have to agree with Nicky on this one. this team is only as good as the men who play up front. the only 2 that i can remember playing last year alot was Lane and Stewart. this year will test the coaching staff at OR. remember 2001 team at OR, 6-4 and no playoffs, will stevens feel the heat if they dont deliver.

TC

No o r will make the playoffs this year thanks to the old ron brown rule as the 4th seed.