QB needed

Oak Ridger

If you don't mind to play behind an all stater for a year (Connor Gulmire) while you learn the system, then take over a top notch program...then Oak Ridge might be the place for you. The don't have an heir apparent there now. An outsider could easily come in and lock down the position...LOCK IT UP!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind to play behind an all stater for a year (Connor Gulmire) while you learn the system, then take over a top notch program...then Oak Ridge might be the place for you. The don't have an heir apparent there now. An outsider could easily come in and lock down the position...LOCK IT UP!

one is all u need everyone sees it

Sounds like it to me

I like to look at it as just 'annoucing an opportunity' for a qualified young man to excell.

Now if they offer a REALLY well paying job for the Dad and a house to go along with it.......that may be pushing it. :thumb:

If nothing else it may get some kid that is walking the halls the motivation it takes to actually come out and play with the 'BIG' boys.

Now an offer for unlimited FREE RIBS every week would be recruiting. :thumb:

Seriously, it IS a shot for a good kid to play in a GREAT program that wants to keep winning.

We've got two very capable back up qbs. They're both going to be good. I doubt that the poster is really an OR person. It's got to be a kid or someone trying to mess with us. Clark and Irby can both play ball.

If you look at anchorsaway post, a fan from Farragut, he is posting the same material. Might or might not be the same kid, one things for sure, neither know what their talking about. Both are new posters!