QB needed

Oak Ridger

Nobody has brought it up so I will. Nothing has been said about the 25 or 30 guys that sat out spring practice because they didn't take the winter weight room work serious. Could make two-days interesting. Also may be the reason we didn't do well against Bearden.

Edited by bounder

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD, you would firgure out a way to re-enroll in high school for an Unlimited Free Ribs offer, wouldn't you?!? :o

How's the Clone doing? Has he decided what he's doing in the Fall? Good luck to him! :o

Biggest problem would be the balancing act to keep the weight down with the input of RIBS! :lol:

As to the 'clone' he is putting aps into Peay, Tech. and Cumberland. From there it is anybodies guess. At Peay he could play WITH Spencer instead of against him, but at Tech he could get the classes he needs to become an 'Explosive Engineer'. Boy wants to blow up old buildings for a living! :lol:

As to the O-line there it will come around. The young men just need the right 'motivation'! Laps for missing their assignment will make them remember and help with their wind. Main thing is y'all beating that team from WAY east to keep folks from making a really LONG drive.

Biggest problem would be the balancing act to keep the weight down with the input of RIBS! :rolleyes:

As to the 'clone' he is putting aps into Peay, Tech. and Cumberland. From there it is anybodies guess. At Peay he could play WITH Spencer instead of against him, but at Tech he could get the classes he needs to become an 'Explosive Engineer'. Boy wants to blow up old buildings for a living! :P

As to the O-line there it will come around. The young men just need the right 'motivation'! Laps for missing their assignment will make them remember and help with their wind. Main thing is y'all beating that team from WAY east to keep folks from making a really LONG drive.

My wife would love to see him go to Tech, because she is an alum! I just hope he goes somewhere that he can get what he wants and get a fair shot at the team!

in defense of the OL - didn't they make should pretty big changes to their scheme - takes more than a few days to learn a new scheme...there is an old saying in football...you can't play aggressive and confused at the same time...the OR OL will get it done as always

Let's see...How many years have I heard that? There have been entire generations of kids that have gone from 1st grade to graduation at Clinton and never saw a Clinton victory. I don't see that changing anytime soon. In fact, how many games has Clinton won in the past 3 seasons? Total? What was the score against OR last year? Oh well. Always room for improvement with those numbers.

Ole Dad

Clinton will be ready for o r in the near future.