QB needed

Oak Ridger

What years are you speaking of? I imagine that OR must have done a great job recruiting in order to beat your bunch 70-0. So, if attendance has been declining at OR does that mean that we are recruiting or being recruited? By the way, what is the Clinton record against OR for the entire time you have lived? 2-30?

Ole Dad

I have seen clinton and anderson county both beat the mighty recruiters.Lucky for o r that clinton is the home of ron brown and my brother is a great painter and repainter.His name is ollie.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O r has the best recruiters.Clinton has the best painters.O r is like the o r mall everbody is leaving and they have recruit all over to win one championship in 25 year.

The Oak Ridge freshman team could beat Clintons varsity by double digits.

Hey dopie, do they have varsity football at Clinton?

Who will be good on Clintons team this year?

Maybe we can recruit them. I've heard that we are short on our third and fourth string.

The Oak Ridge freshman team could beat Clintons varsity by double digits.

Hey dopie, do they have varsity football at Clinton?

Who will be good on Clintons team this year?

Maybe we can recruit them. I've heard that we are short on our third and fourth string.

Another good response from an o r apologist.One in 25 what a die/nasty.

Dopie,

Are you speaking of how many times Clinton has beaten OR in the last 25 years? You must be because OR has won 3 State Championships in that time. How many have the Dragoons won? Oh, none...how did I know that?

Ole Dad

Another good response from an o r apologist.One in 25 what a die/nasty.

Dopie,

Are you speaking of how many times Clinton has beaten OR in the last 25 years? You must be because OR has won 3 State Championships in that time. How many have the Dragoons won? Oh, none...how did I know that?

Ole Dad

Ole dad must be a o r math expert which slept through math class.2006 minus 25=1981.O r since 1981 has 1 championship in 1991.Ole dad math skills are about as impressive as the o r die/nasty.