Sullivan South Rebels 06

The Rebels in 05 were simply amazing...their QB was unstoppable...though they couldnt get by Mo West in the 3rd round...if they would have...not saying they could bear the other rebels of maryville...but i can say they could have hung in there with them in speed...do you think south will have another great team? :lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels in 05 were simply amazing...their QB was unstoppable...though they couldnt get by Mo West in the 3rd round...if they would have...not saying they could bear the other rebels of maryville...but i can say they could have hung in there with them in speed...do you think south will have another great team? :thumb:

Are you smokin' Crack ?

The Rebels in 05 were simply amazing...their QB was unstoppable...though they couldnt get by Mo West in the 3rd round...if they would have...not saying they could bear the other rebels of maryville...but i can say they could have hung in there with them in speed...do you think south will have another great team? :ph34r:

Got a feeling I know who the South QB was last year.......

Who is coming back from the Rebels '05 team (major contributors) and who did they loose(mojor contributors)? That list might help answer how the Rebels will do in '06.

they have 3 of their starting O line coming back from last year,all of whom made 1st team all MLC...their QB and 2 receivers...

on the defensive side of the ball, they have 2 returning @ D line and both their linebackers, they are also returning 3 @ Defensive back....

looked pretty good against Mo West in spring scrimmage....

p.s....im not the quarterback for south :rolleyes:

I will be there if South's QB is playing, but

I'm not sure he'll be ready by then.

South will be tough in 2006. That QB will probably play some pretty good college ball one day. I hope everyone comes out for the DB vs South game Thursda, August 24 because it should be a great game with a huge crowd

Will the Central and Greenville cheerleaders be there as well?

This is your second attempt to get someone to bite, maybe someone will give you a go. :rolleyes:

I will be there if South's QB is playing, but

I'm not sure he'll be ready by then.

I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to try and find out how QB Phillips arm is healing but no one has replied. Do you have any info? Thank you.

Edited by 83SouthRebel

I hear that Curt Phillips has been playing as a wide reciever

and safety in a passing league. He is having to rehab his

throwing shoulder after surgery in the spring.

This kid is the real deal, and there is no limit as to how

far he and South can go if he can be 100% for the season.

Anyone who saw him play last year will tell you he is a player.

If he is 100%, his performance on the field will do all the

talking that is necessary.

This is your second attempt to get someone to bite, maybe someone will give you a go. <_<

I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to try and find out how QB Phillips arm is healing but no one has replied. Do you have any info? Thank you.

Edited by StanTrott