Class 4A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

i have to give it to Maryville. I've never heard them start anything, the only time I hear them "talk trash" which isnt really talking trash bc they back it up every time, is when people say that they are going to whoop them and then when comes to game time they show everyone why people need to shut up and stop saying they are going to beat Maryville.

Also if you play on a team that plays Maryville, don't say anything about how bad youre going to beat them, bc Im sure Maryville isnt going to go to message boards and talk how bad they beat you when they win if you dont say anything first. Maryville is a respectable team who doesnt come on message boards to tell people how good they are every chance they get. The only time they do is to prove people wrong after they soundly beat the other teams that have been running their mouths on the boards.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and just a tip for you SD players I am glad that you have faith in your team because confidence is very important but by coming on to a chat board like this and say letting everyone know you are going to be good puts a big target on your back. why not let everyone think your terrible then come out and prove it on the feild. look at us everyone said maryville was going to have a down year last season none of us got on here and tried to defend ourselves, we just went out and got it done. its better to be under estimated. so let people say what they want in the end it doesnt matter what they think.

You guys did get on here on you just never told any one about, Dont get mad about them saying stuff about there team its there right. As long as they dont say anything bad about other teams or players there Ok stop crying

You guys did get on here on you just never told any one about, Dont get mad about them saying stuff about there team its there right. As long as they dont say anything bad about other teams or players there Ok stop crying

didnt say we didnt get on but we dont get on talking about how good we are, and i never got mad at him sayin his team was good i just tried to explain why it was better to avoid this kind of thing.

didnt say we didnt get on but we dont get on talking about how good we are, and i never got mad at him sayin his team was good i just tried to explain why it was better to avoid this kind of thing.

I got your point Rebelz but I think Mr Blount totally missed it on the roid thing.

I never herd them talken about how good they were, just that they were gonna have a good d_line this season

I never herd them talken about how good they were, just that they were gonna have a good d_line this season

listen up james blount i didnt get on here tellin this guy he was stupid or insulting him, i just tried to give him a little advise. in fact i told him that it is very important to be confident and i was glad that he is.

but since you mentioned it if you will look back he did say SD woud beat maryville and play in the playoffs

and again i dont mind that he thinks that i hope he does believe it. SD players that read this i hope you know that i was being sincere about all of the above and not trying to be a jerk.

Having just a good D line will not get it done as Maryville will be in the secondary by the time those front 4-5 stand up with the speed of this years MHS team. SD is moving in the right direction but Making the play-offs in 3-4A is a tough road to travel for a team that has been in the celler for many years. With teams like Knox West/Central, Powell, Halls, LC and Maryville in the region, it is no cake walk and experience in the big games is what can carry a team over the top. When was the last time SD made any play-offs in Football?

I think the anwser is like never in school histroy right?

I do wish you guys good luck.

First of all I am not your son, and I have very close ties to the "Maryville Dynasty" and I know they recruit, and there has been talk of steriod use. Anyway don't really care about the Dynasty, all I care about is the other teams in the region getting a FAIR shot.

Really? I've only heard rumors about it and I give Maryville the benifit of the doubt, but if you say that they recruit then why don't you tell us more so we know that atleast that you made up a good story if it's not true, but I have heard different stuff from getting the parents a good paying job at a factory or something to some of the players saying that they live at a wrong address.

As I stated before I really don't care about Maryville, and the recruiting is as what you have posted, wrong addresses, better jobs. And I know some people that have been recruited and turned it down. Anyway as I have stated I really don't care what Maryville does, I only want the playing field leveled and kept fair.

whale all i know is that SD is going to do way better than we did last year and we are not going to be a push over like last year the only reason why i think that we lost all those games last year was that every time someone would throw a pick or fumble the ball we would give up thats not going to happen this year thats all i got to say so see ya

First of all I am not your son, and I have very close ties to the "Maryville Dynasty" and I know they recruit, and there has been talk of steriod use. Anyway don't really care about the Dynasty, all I care about is the other teams in the region getting a FAIR shot.

LMBO....that is what they all say. Let me assure you that I HAVE VERY CLOSE TIES TO MARYVILLE and they DO NOT RECRUIT. There is also not a steroid issue. I am also here to tell you SON that you are a liar. :)

whale all i know is that SD is going to do way better than we did last year and we are not going to be a push over like last year the only reason why i think that we lost all those games last year was that every time someone would throw a pick or fumble the ball we would give up thats not going to happen this year thats all i got to say so see ya

As long as you guys continue to keep up the good during work outs SD will be playoff contenders

[quote name='ftbalfan06' date='Jul 6 2006 - 11:29 AM' post='826074100']

As I stated before I really don't care about Maryville, and the recruiting is as what you have posted, wrong addresses, better jobs. And I know some people that have been recruited and turned it down. Anyway as I have stated I really don't care what Maryville does, I only want the playing field leveled and kept fair.

Those are some serious statements fbfan. Let's have some proof instead of the blatant slander that you are posting. If you have proof I will personally see that something is done about, particularly the steriod issue. If not then either you are a blatant and incredible liar indicting a great program with terrific young hard working kids and honorable coaches, or someone has lied to you. Based on your posting hsitory I thing the first description is most likely accurate.

Bring it big boy!