Class 4A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Dont expect respect when you havent earned it yet, and the only way you're going to earn it is to beat teams like Powell, West, Central, Maryville, and Halls. Since SD hasnt done that then they deserve little respect especially when SD people start talking trash about how their D-line is the best and that they are going to beat Maryville and go to the play-offs. If you want respect then earn it on the field.

can i ask u a question what the heck have west done in the past couple of years there just like us havent made the playoffs in a couple of years so if u are going to be on a teams sack be on a good team one

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask u a question what the heck have west done in the past couple of years there just like us havent made the playoffs in a couple of years so if u are going to be on a teams sack be on a good team one

but West has earned the respect of 3-4A, i know theyve beaten Halls a couple of times and they do good every year. Also they made they missed out on last years play-offs but theyve been before. Also they dont miss the play-offs by much. Since Ive been in Powell, they have only lost to Powell by 7 pts. or less each time. Plus when teams play West they dont think its going to be easy and think that the 1st string wil be done playing by the 3rd quarter, unlike SD

Pay very good attention to South-D this season they have the best D-line in this region

I think you did^^^^Also i dont care if you say things about your team, just don't be like some people and talk trash when your team hasnt proved anything. I hope SD does good bc it would be good if 3-4A had 6 or 7 teams competing for a play-off spot like 4-4A does every year instead of the last couple of years when theres only been 3 teams competing for the 3rd and 4th seed.

Edited by Drega06

NO body is trashing maryville, the trash is being put on South-Doyle's front porch by the whole Region 3 if any body is geting trashed its us

Im saying that theres been many different rumors about Maryville that arent true and all of them lead to being excuses people make up to make themselves feel better bc they think that instead of getting whooped up and down the field fairly, that Maryville is a pack of cheaters.

OH belive me its not going to be that way this year I promise SD is gonna be in the playoff mix this year

I hope they do, I'm tired of this:

1. Maryville

2. Central

3. Powell

4. Halls/West

I think if SD beats Halls and Central they will be in the play-offs

Talk about this statment if you wanna, but were gonna have a victory the first game against you no who

It would be nice if u did....u would be the first 3-4a team to beat them since halls in '00...not only would it be a confidence booster for SD but for the whole region. But u have to remember that team never overlooks anyone though

Why are SD and Maryville scheduled here on CoachT to play so early? I have never heard of a game on Week -1. The schedule on this site has the teams slated to play on Aug. 11. Is this schedule correct?

South Doyle plays at Maryville Friday night, August 18th.

Also, how is the steriod use at Maryville this year?

you just got done telling someone else not to slam SD players b/c they are kids, they work hard, ect.

then in the same paragraph you are going to try and slam me and my team. but since you asked i am proud to say we dont have any problems with that. oh and dont start attacking my team, we have not said a single harsh word involving SD and their team.

i take pride in my work so i wouldnt take something that would make me feel cheap even if other people do it. i hold myself and my team to a higher standard.

oh and just a tip for you SD players I am glad that you have faith in your team because confidence is very important but by coming on to a chat board like this and say letting everyone know you are going to be good puts a big target on your back. why not let everyone think your terrible then come out and prove it on the feild. look at us everyone said maryville was going to have a down year last season none of us got on here and tried to defend ourselves, we just went out and got it done. its better to be under estimated. so let people say what they want in the end it doesnt matter what they think.