Oliver Springs Head Coach?

Fromrange

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this whole situation is way out of line. CatB, im sorry but act your age man. This is no place to call out names. There is only one person you really can blame this all on and everyone knows who it is. But you have to give the man credit, he is tryin his best. His best might not be up to your expectations but at least he is tryin. And Cookv, that was a pretty sweet comment. :thumb:

W Bracket and he is a very good choice.

I can remember Wiley Bracket being involved in one of the craziest sports fights that probably ever happened in Roane County. The sight of Wiley chasing a Rockwood player around the basketball court at Cherokee Middle basketball game, dragging Rockwood's coach on his back, and the ensuing malee it created afterwards was something I will never forget. I still have a tape of that somewhere. I can't believe that was 15-20 years ago.

In any event, Wiley grew into a good man & appears to have turned into a great coach. I am glad a Roane County man got the job & I wish him the best.