Class 5A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I knew where it would be but --- couldn't help but to see if you guys were paying attention.

Your right a lot of football to be played but ---

I guess if we play each other we will both be happy

Very HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Look forward to your insight this year Cat.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said before I enjoyed the smyrna gallatin games and they were close to becoming a rivalry.

It was also good to post with gallatin folks they really have a good understanding of hs football.

The region 4 board becomes to much of a arguing board with very little football talk and very few replies to football questions etc

What happened to hendesonville? I hear a lot of squabbling out of there. will they be good or has the wing t era run its coarse?

Last time we played them they scored 48 points and lost!! can you imagine scoring 48 pts and losing. I also enjoyed playing them we had some great games but it seems like they have struggled to get back to the top

I try not to put a lot of stock in Murphy Fair, but in his preseason picks, he has Gallatin at #2 in the state only behind Franklin. Interesting enough, in the coach's preseason poll, Gallatin is tied for #8 with Ridgeway. Just a little interesting info. Take it for what it is worth.

The Wave will Roll once again!!!!!!!!!!!

1. GALLATIN - already nough been said

2. Hendersonville - on the come back trail

3. Antioch - Offense will be explosive

4. Overton - Defense is always one of the best

5. Hillwood - new coach will have them going

6. Hunters Lane - about like last year

7. McGagvick - who cares

8. Glenncliff - about like last year

I am just not sold on Hendersonville this year. Their best player, Hart, is not 100% and the backfield while they have some experience is still not as explosive as last year. The defense hasn't been that consistant and the kicking game is not as strong as it has been. Maybe some of the unknowns who will step in this year will change their fortunes but as of right now, I just don't see it. If they cannot find some team chemistry off the field which has been a major problem then I cannot see them making the playoffs this year. Now while I really have no love for Hendersonville I do wish they would make a good showing for Sumner County's sake.

I am just not sold on Hendersonville this year. Their best player, Hart, is not 100% and the backfield while they have some experience is still not as explosive as last year. The defense hasn't been that consistant and the kicking game is not as strong as it has been. Maybe some of the unknowns who will step in this year will change their fortunes but as of right now, I just don't see it. If they cannot find some team chemistry off the field which has been a major problem then I cannot see them making the playoffs this year. Now while I really have no love for Hendersonville I do wish they would make a good showing for Sumner County's sake.

Team chemistry has been a problem and I believe it will be better in 06. I think the sr leadership will be better. I am pulling for Coach Hatfield to get back in the playoffs.

you are right the last couple of years teams didnt have that great of team chemistry but this year will be different. This team is a lot closer and want to bring the commandos back. Hart will be back at his best come august 18th. sold on them or not they will be good.

you are right the last couple of years teams didnt have that great of team chemistry but this year will be different. This team is a lot closer and want to bring the commandos back. Hart will be back at his best come august 18th. sold on them or not they will be good.

I agree i've been to 2 practices both about a week apart and it seems to me that they are getting along fine and are in great condition.....and as far as Mike Hart the first practice he looked well not bad but deffinatly not as good......but yesterday he looked great during practice......his reps are down but he's starting to look very healthy.......and in all my years of watching football and the wing-t it dosent have to be explosive it's a ball controll offense......last year ED SAWER could take it 70 on any given play......but everyone knew who was gona get the ball when they needed tough yards......this year the backs are even and while not one of them might ever take it 70.....on 3rd and 4 opposing teams wont know who to key on.....i think Hendersonville will put up a good fight and who knows if galitan slips up the commandos might be CHAMP'S