CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a bunch of people have already gotten theirs....

Well how did the Commandos do against Tullahoma? Who's next BGA?

They play Tullahoma Friday at 4pm....it should be fun to watch.....i cant wait to hear the final results........hey didnt Gallitan scrimmage them in the spring how good is Tullahoma

They play Tullahoma Friday at 4pm....it should be fun to watch.....i cant wait to hear the final results........hey didnt Gallitan scrimmage them in the spring how good is Tullahoma

Today is the day that hendersonville goes to tullahoma to scrimmage them. It should be an exciting scrimmage and hville should come out on top. It will be fun to watch.

Gallatin beat them 5-2. They have a really strong passing attack with a really tall QB. The running game was OK. Their defense was nothing special. Tullahoma did not have a lot of depth and that showed as the scrimmage with Gallatin wore on in the spring.

Gallatin beat them 5-2. They have a really strong passing attack with a really tall QB. The running game was OK. Their defense was nothing special. Tullahoma did not have a lot of depth and that showed as the scrimmage with Gallatin wore on in the spring.

Tullahoma's D is their weakness. I think Hendersonville can pound the ball

1. Overton

2. Gallatin

3. Antioch

4. Hunters Lane

5. Hendersonville

6. McGavock

7. Glencliff

8. Hillwood

I see this as Overton - Gallatin winner being #1. I gave Overton the edge because of their defense.

Finally, someone giving overton a little respect..... they handled brentwood pretty handily in their scrimmage versus them on friday..... they lost a lot of seniors but are gonna shock a lot of people

The Overton posters are saying that they will be champs because of thier D. Can we get some reasoning behind these statements. I for one would love to see Gallatin win region and then some but this region is so hard to predict some years. I think Gallatin overlooked Overton last year and it really showed because this region has tons of talent and if anyone gets a good game plan they can beat each other. The thought that Gallatin will just walk through this region is not one that I share. It will be a long hard year for whomever wins region. I just want to know WHY Overton is the team to Watch out for.

Edited by wave88

I would like some reasoning behind this as well.

I thought Gallatin not only overlooked Overton last year but played about as bad as they have in the last 5 years. You cannot win a game turning the ball over what....8 times.

I hope for one that the region is stronger than I think because right now I think region 5-5a is pretty weak compared to the other regions besides region 7 5a.