October 6 Marion County Home

October 13 Temple Away

October 20 Silverdale Home

October 27 Whitwell Away

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does BBS have a new coach? If so...whom?

Last I heard the defensive coordinator Reynolds was taking over the team. I do not believe they were going to look for a new coach. Thats all i know from the time it all happpend until now. Coach Reynolds does a great job with a defense and I always saw him next in line behind Coach Akins. He will do a good job with the team and Coach Fant will take care of the offense like usual.

How is Smith Co. looking this year? Hopefully we will meet again in the play offs. I enjoyed coming to Smith last year to watch the game.

Edited by reaction

Last I heard the defensive coordinator Reynolds was taking over the team. I do not believe they were going to look for a new coach. Thats all i know from the time it all happpend until now. Coach Reynolds does a great job with a defense and I always saw him next in line behind Coach Akins. He will do a good job with the team and Coach Fant will take care of the offense like usual.

How is Smith Co. looking this year? Hopefully we will meet again in the play offs. I enjoyed coming to Smith last year to watch the game.

Coach Reynolds will do a good job

Thanks...I think we all enjoyed having BBS here. It was a great atmosphere for a good high school game.

There are still some questions to be answered...but I think SC should be pretty good. There very well could be another matchup between our schools again this year.

I hope the coaching situation is solved for you. I think Coach Akins was a very good one. Too bad he won't be there this year.

Yeah, I have heard good things about BB new coach. Good luck SP. Who does SP play in the Jamboree this year?

The Pirates play Grundy and Marion in the Jamboree. Here is the full schedule that I have seen.

1st Marion County vs. Bledsoe County

2nd Lookout Valley vs. Sequatchie County

3rd Grundy County vs. South Pittsburg

4th Boyd Buchanan vs. Whitwell

5th Marion County vs. South Pittsburg

6th Grundy County vs. Whitwell

7th Boyd Buchanan vs. Sequatchie County

8th Lookout Valley vs. Bledsoe County