Volunteer Falcons

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

Finally got on here and there is some heated words on here. Well this weeks game should be a good one but who will show up the Falcons of week 3 or the new, we will have to see. The past two games were give me games for the Falcons but now it time to put up or shut up what will the Falcons do? i hear if they win three games their in thepayffs is that true?

Tell me something #32......do you whine and cry as much in cheerleading as you do in football?????

Same crap as previous years.....Football is not about one person.....one person doesn't win a team sport.....#32 couldn't do crap if his line didn't make the way for him. The funny thing is.....anybody can run a ball thru a hole if a hole is created. How about giving credit where credit is really due????? OFFENSIVE LINE....awesome job.

AS for the DEFENSE.....KUDOS BOYS!!!!!! The numbers I heard called out the most on defense were #64, #89, #45, #88 and #22 . I never see mention of any of those guys in any of the papers or articles on the websites. Coach Rider needs to give credit where it is due.....to all the guys that bust their rears and work hard every day....some of them playing injured instead of whining and crying on the sideline because the game got too tough and someone couldn't run the ball. My hats off to you boys on defense. Yeah, it takes an offense to get a lead.....but it takes the DEFEENSE to KEEP THAT LEAD!!!!!!!!

To Sandidge, Wells, Ball, Shivers, and Ward.....you guys are my heros!!!!! You are the ones that won those games for us the last 2 weeks!!!!!

Can someone tell me something???? How did some of those cheerleaders (the girls) make the squad? Brandy....sometimes you've gotta actually yell instead of just moving your mouth and pretending to be a cheerleader. Good Grief !!!!!! Maybe Barlow's Mom was right......you girls are useless!!!!!!! As everyone heard her yell at one of the home games 3 or 4 weeks ago. But of course, when you are the "Superstar's" mother.....you can yell sugar like that!!!!

Good Luck Friday Falcons!!!!!!! I wish I could be there to cheer you on but I will be there in spirit!!!!!

And to those who are really there to play football and not just to show off.....play with all your hearts fellas......that's what it takes to win ballgames.....HEART !!!!!

Falcons 14

Greenville 10

LOVE YA FALCONS!!!!!

I don't know who u are or who u are getting this info from but shane can take some hits and i have seen him yes he may go out but that cuase he is being a work horse and he is good at it. When he don't get block ofcourse he is going to get mad cause just like if u was him u would want to be running the ball good. What a fan u are downing a player, but keep it up shane lets make it a 300yrd night and me and the boys on D will get it done by stopin them but sorry if i offended who ever u are but it just pisses me off when ppl get on here and can do nothin but down players but if ur ganna support us support the whole TEAM and shane is part of our team and a big part at that!

Smith #25

VOLUNTEER to BEAT greenville!

Tell me something #32......do you whine and cry as much in cheerleading as you do in football?????

Same crap as previous years.....Football is not about one person.....one person doesn't win a team sport.....#32 couldn't do crap if his line didn't make the way for him. The funny thing is.....anybody can run a ball thru a hole if a hole is created. How about giving credit where credit is really due????? OFFENSIVE LINE....awesome job.

Why don't you think before you speak. I did give credit to my O-line.

Tricitiessports.com

"I just felt really confident in my line and (quarterback) Keith (Cradic)and also our receivers getting their blocks," said Barlow.

-me

And yes, it is a team effort. And yes, I do get Frustrated when I am unable to go anywhere. Football is an emotional sport. So yea go ahead and talk all the smack you want to me. It doesnt bother me or the rest of the team. We dont play for your all's satisfaction, we play because we love the game and could careless what anyone thinks of us.

To our real fans, I appriciate the support.

Edited by Barlow32

i hope you guys are more focused on greenville then you are on these post cause this game will make you or BREAK you for a chance at the playoffs

Nicely said. Coacht.com is a deathtrap for current players; it multiplies the number of opponents you're playing against each friday and fosters dissention amongst your own team. Fight the urge to fight on this website; focus on the game itself.

Big Win Friday. O-line opened some holes and Mr Barlow ran hard all night long. Defense gave up a few yards but played hard all night. We're starting to learn how to win. Big test Friday night. This game should tell how far we've came in the last couple of weeks. If you guys want to have a chance to play week 11, then we need this one.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Ok we don't have the defense that crockett or any of the other garbage defenses you have played..... Did you hear about that 102 yard recovered fumble this time it will happen at your 20 cause you won't be moving the ball on us and that is a for sure statement you can quote it but.. U WILL NOT RUN THE BALL ON THE GREENEVILLE DEFENSE!!!! now as for the offense it will not even be a question because there hasn't been one defense to stop greeneville except for boone becuase the we couldn't get anything going which will not happen against volunteer cause they are coming to burley and they won't be going out with a win and that is a fact......... the quarterback and the recievers are too good and won't be stopped and look for the runningbacks to step it up at home.... that is all i have to say if you have anything just msg

if the other team in the county can beat greenville then you can do it to. If you play as a TEAM then you will have a great shot, but if you start doing thing to hurt your chances then you will comeback home with you tail between your legs. Playoffs are in sight and you hold your destiny.

Edited by just a fan423

if the other team in the county can beat greenville then you can do it to. If you play as a TEAM then you will have a great shot, but if you start doing thing to hurt your chances then you will comeback home with you tail between your legs. Playoffs are in sight and you hold your destiny.

Too True, The Falcons can and will win when they play as a TEAM, and that means

watching where the ball is, no missed tackles ,and opening holes for the backs.

#23 forget all this junk that is written about you and about the team. This is just

trying to psych you out, and that is all it is JUNK. Don't even get on this post and

it isn't worth it. Laugh at them and then SHOW these people on the field. YOU

CAN WIN you guys have already proved it. LIsten to COACH RIDER and the other

coaches and go out and WIN. This will probably be a tough game but if you HIT

HARD AND DON"T Make mistakes the outcome might surprise some people.

GO FALCONS YOUR FANS ARE BEHIND YOU :thumb::thumb: Put ON your determined

face

Edited by Blue & Orange Fan 06