Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

I agree 100% Golden = yes. The others... not really.

Golden...of course

Courtney already offered

Jay talking to several D1 colleges

Josh talking to SC and Alabama among others

Chaz Talent and more consistant. I never said he was definately D1 and shut up about the personal comments. There but for the grace of God go you...

Nick talking to all the same schools as Jay

Uncle Buck, get a life and grow up. You are so immature...does it really matter that some may get scholarships and some won't? Football is a noble sport and not what you make it out to be. Ryan fan or Webb fan, whoever you are, you have certainly missed the point. Why would you pull up a discussion that has been dead several days to write such a scathing comment on JP2 athletes? You are one sorry excuse for a person.

Well to be honest I wish all the Ryan players well; I know many of them. I hope their futures are as bright as the athletes I have mentioned above. :D

And to you, Uncle Buck, I wish you luck because you certainly have a horrible attitude and outlook on life (so much hatred in your heart). I really pity you. ;)

JP2FAN

Edited by jp2fan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can debate me as much as you want but I will wager a steak dinner at any restaurant in town that Golden will be the only D1 committment JPII will have! 1. You can think that I have some allegiance to Webb and comment to your posts only because its you but you are way off. I comment to your posts because you are a fan with no clue who clearly lives whatever life you have through this site.

JPII better win state this year with Golden at the helm 2. because with the move to AAA next year and the athletes at the school it will not come again for a really long time. I'll look for your response in 2-3 days when I get a chance to. Let me know if there were any grammatical errors in this one and I will correct them for you!

Number one if I am not that important to you then why do you come on here only to see what I have said? :lol::lol: To be honest I do not care what you think of me. You are a little person(in more ways than one).

Number two if you were as smart as you think then you would know that D2 will only have 2 classifications next year so really JP2 is not going anywhere it is all of AAA that is moving to AA.

Uncle Buck ...Good luck with that attitude! :o:lol:

Edited by jp2fan

too bad there is a tree in my back yard smarter than golden

What are you the IQ patrol? I thought we were discussing football and you go a completely different way and talk intelligence. Golden carries a 3.1 GPA at one of the best high schools in the state and has an offer from Vanderbilt. Can you say that? I think you are the one that lacks intelligence. Come back when you can stay on the subject.... :thumb:

Edited by jp2fan

JPII Fan, please do not try to lie on the board. I had a brother who just graudated from JPII that had for the past three years interacted with Golden Tate on one of their sports teams and he said that a bag of rocks was smarter than Golden Tate. Tate can maintain a 3.1 GPA but not be very bright. How can I explain this? Class level. I can almost guarantee that Golden Tate does not have any advanced, honors, or advanced placement classes on his schedule. I also know he is not even in very many college prep classes. My point anyone can hold an adequate GPA if they take subpar classes with teachers that let him slide academically.

JPII Fan, please do not try to lie on the board. I had a brother who just graudated from JPII that had for the past three years interacted with Golden Tate on one of their sports teams and he said that a bag of rocks was smarter than Golden Tate. Tate can maintain a 3.1 GPA but not be very bright. How can I explain this? Class level. I can almost guarantee that Golden Tate does not have any advanced, honors, or advanced placement classes on his schedule. I also know he is not even in very many college prep classes. My point anyone can hold an adequate GPA if they take subpar classes with teachers that let him slide academically.

Your accusations are ludicrous. How can I explain this? Without facts, baseless. And by the way, I know your brother In Hoc and it's like my mama always said, "calling Golden dumber than a bag of rocks is like 'the pot calling the kettle black'". Your brother is no genius so let's get back to the subject.

Well said Hollywood.

Due to an emergency with me business, I won't be able to provide video highlights of the Father Ryan-Jp2 game. After the number of downloads of the Greenbrier-JP2 game I was looking to top those numbers (over 10,000 downloads of video highlights of that game)

Maybe next week

Sorry

Dean Johnson

Actually my brother got a 31 on his ACT and a five on every AP test he ever took so obviously he is bright and obviously you have no idea who I am. Another thing you and I both know that Golden Tate is in a Fundamental or College prep classes. You can not try to lie about that. I also can not lie that I love hearing Golden talk because I love to see which word he mispronounces this time I talk to him.

Actually my brother got a 31 on his ACT and a five on every AP test he ever took so obviously he is bright and obviously you have no idea who I am. Another thing you and I both know that Golden Tate is in a Fundamental or College prep classes. You can not try to lie about that. I also can not lie that I love hearing Golden talk because I love to see which word he mispronounces this time I talk to him.

Okay so you're brother's a "genius" with no sense. Get a life. Each to their own talents. Golden is well spoken and is trying to improve his lot in life. There's something to be said for that. He's not on here running you down for being a geek or something. In Hoc your brother's still ..... well I apologize. I don't want to be like you....

Good Luck to you and your brother. :P

PS Coacht please close this topic. We are all acting like idiots out here....

Apology accepted. I never meant to blow Golden's academic record out of porportion like this. I simply wanted to emulate the fact that in the classes he is currently enrolled in at JPII it is not very hard for him to maintain a 3.1 GPA. Now back with the game.

Now Hollywood31, the fact is trash talking in a close knit Catholic Community like Nashville is one of the many avenues that makes high school football a lot more enjoyable then college and NFL football.