1A top 10!

bigtuck4242

;) i'll give you #1, that's the betting man's choice, but you're picking the rest of those with your heart and not your head. gordonsville was the only other team in 1a that gave the champs a game(other than FCS) and you don't even give them a top ten nod. i hate gordonsville, but they still deserve more respect than that. jo byrns???fayette academy?????they couldn't even hang with union city(who was beaten quite soundly by your #5, what a joke.) last year. even south pitt should be higher than they are. now come on and give some real predictions. you crazy man. :rolleyes::lol:

fAYETTE ACADEMY HUNG WITH THEM WELL ENOUGH, TO SHOW'EM WHAT 1A IS ABOUT,, THE SCORED 2 FIELD GOALS ON'EM.... NOT A SINGLE TOUCHDOWN,AND FAYETTE RETURNS..8 STARTERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL... AND PLENTY OF ATHLETECISM TO FILL THE SPOTS...WATCH FAYETTE THEY'LL BE SMASHIN YA IN THE MOUTH BEFORE YOU KNOW IT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fAYETTE ACADEMY HUNG WITH THEM WELL ENOUGH, TO SHOW'EM WHAT 1A IS ABOUT,, THE SCORED 2 FIELD GOALS ON'EM.... NOT A SINGLE TOUCHDOWN,AND FAYETTE RETURNS..8 STARTERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL... AND PLENTY OF ATHLETECISM TO FILL THE SPOTS...WATCH FAYETTE THEY'LL BE SMASHIN YA IN THE MOUTH BEFORE YOU KNOW IT

i'l say this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fayette academy may be the best 1A team in the west this year, and then i'l say this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that just means they're playing for second in the state at best!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::lol:;)

1. Trousdale. ( I got to go with'em until knocked off )

2. Friendship

3. S.Pitt

4. Hampton

5. Jo Byrns

6. Gordonsville

7. Mt Pleasent

8. Jackson Chr.

9. Fayette Aca.

10. Coalfield

Your # 1 pick is definitly right. Even if Friendship was to somehow pull out a win during the regular season, they still must beat Trousdale again. Not gonna happen.. For anyone unsure of the coach in Hartsville's abilities, ask Portlands (ex-coach), Roger Perry. When Trousdale was in 3-A, Portland drilled Hartsville 50 something to a little of nothing to gain homefield in the playoffs. Trousdale went to Portland and ripped them a new one in the playoffs. Never count them out. Last season Hampton felt they could tear Trousdale apart. They had the right senerio, home field, a good healthy team, Trousdale by 35. Wasn't even a game. Just cold!

1. Trousdale. ( I got to go with'em until knocked off )

2. Friendship

3. S.Pitt

4. Hampton

5. Jo Byrns

6. Gordonsville

7. Mt Pleasent

8. Jackson Chr.

9. Fayette Aca.

10. Coalfield

Coalfield 10? Maybe, but not until they do some serious soul searching and find that intestinal fortitude they usually have. Bring on the table though, they will try to run it. Too early to tell if they will jell. Weapons are there so everybody better duck if they get it together.

Edited by CYJacket

Your # 1 pick is definitly right. Even if Friendship was to somehow pull out a win during the regular season, they still must beat Trousdale again. Not gonna happen.. For anyone unsure of the coach in Hartsville's abilities, ask Portlands (ex-coach), Roger Perry. When Trousdale was in 3-A, Portland drilled Hartsville 50 something to a little of nothing to gain homefield in the playoffs. Trousdale went to Portland and ripped them a new one in the playoffs. Never count them out. Last season Hampton felt they could tear Trousdale apart. They had the right senerio, home field, a good healthy team, Trousdale by 35. Wasn't even a game. Just cold!

Trousdale did stick it to Hampton last year, too many witnesses to deny that. I hope that game prepared Hampton a little more for what to expect this year if they have the chance to go as far. Good luck Bulldogs!!

I appreciate the vote of confidence MJ. If I recall the Train was silent that night. Portland just hasen't been the same. (too many SR's not enough players)....

I appreciate the vote of confidence MJ. If I recall the Train was silent that night. Portland just hasen't been the same. (too many SR's not enough players)....

Yea good luck to you TC, but I'm also going for Mt. Pleasant! Those were the good ole days... Portland, Trousdale, and Smith Co. I miss them all being in 3A together. Everyone had their share of wins and losses though, don't underestimate P-Town. I just hope they do good this year without Perry. Have you heard who thier new coach is yet?

Yea good luck to you TC, but I'm also going for Mt. Pleasant! Those were the good ole days... Portland, Trousdale, and Smith Co. I miss them all being in 3A together. Everyone had their share of wins and losses though, don't underestimate P-Town. I just hope they do good this year without Perry. Have you heard who thier new coach is yet?

Mike Beavers. I think is his name..