MBA vs. riverdale

Redtwin

Good to hear! I would have MUCH rather to have been at the scrimmage than where I was!

I promised the wife I would take her furniture shopping and I never break a promise to her. The scrimmage would have been MUCH cheaper too! ;)

See, I told my wife I was taking her to Green Hills mall but that we had to stop off somewhere first. Worked like a charm!

:unsure:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear! I would have MUCH rather to have been at the scrimmage than where I was!

I promised the wife I would take her furniture shopping and I never break a promise to her. The scrimmage would have been MUCH cheaper too! :unsure:

i took my wife 2 years ago we got furniture for the whole house man that was expensive and a long process

Did Riverdale and MBA scrimmage last year also?

Yes, they've scrimmaged in the fall for several years. I've seen the last four and none of them have been close. MBA thumped Riverdale in '03 with that great state championship team they had and Riverdale has won the last three handily. They are always great scrimmages where both teams play at game speed.

So will someone please explain why they don't play in the regular season? MBA goes to KY, Riverdale goes to Ohio, and they are about 35-40 miles apart. It just sounds stupid to me, and I don't get it. Please don't tell me the only reason is because MBA is in DIV II.

to answer your question, i would tell you that that topic has been discussed ad nauseum on this website. check out some of the football archives and search for mba/riverdale to get people's take on it.

Maybe we'll get a home and home soon. I really like the campus and facilities at MBA. I wouldn't mind visiting their every couple years.

A regular season game means giving up the scrimmage and I'd hate to lose this scrimmage. It's the highlight of fall camp from my point of view. Kind of a catch 22.