Hendersonville vs Wilson Central

2Truth

My facts are straight. I was sitting next to Rocky's dad when he was told to pull his pants up because they were sagging. That was not a cover-up story. I went to every game last year, and I will tell you one thing, Ed Sawyer playing with a hurt leg was not the best players. DD Beard had a big problem holding on to the ball, that was not his best players. Seems to me that the facts are not what you make them out to be, either.

I just cannot believe that you have the nerve to tell me about bashing people. Calling a kid a cancer is not bashing? And you want to talk about facts, let's see how many people really know why Rocky has moved to his third school?

Let's see, JPII was a bit too expensive for his family to pay. You can't blame that on anyone, his family wanted him to go there, but expenses forced their hand. Let's see, Rocky had to go to WC, because his grandfather is in bad health, and his dad needed to be closer in case the worst happened.

Let's talk about facts!!!! Seems to me that you need to be pointing that finger is other directions.

Then exactly who should've played?? Ed was the best RB by far, hurt or not. I think I recall the overton game last year. He broke a 60-70 yd run for a td, then reaggravated his leg again and didn't play the rest of the game. HHS didn't do a thing on offense after that. And there was not a guy deserving to be ahead of DD, he had a rightful place at DB and WR. And how would you have heard what, if anything, was said to Rocky when you're up in the stands? Believe what you want, but it was an intentional action that warranted him being dismissed from the team.

But enough about Rocky. It just irritates me when some people say some things. I hope HHS wins, being a Commando fan. But I know that this group of seniors will need to have improved vastly from where they were as juniors. I know a few good players, but I hope overall they are better. And hopefully they come out with an attitude and are determined to get it done. WC is good and probably has edge, and it will take a good effort by HHS to win. I think it'll be close since the coaches are so familiar with each other.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)

No as matter of fact this is not Rocky or his dad. I am a close friend of the family. As for a coward that has spoken, you spoke online AGAIN!!!! Rocky was pulling up his girdle, and got kicked off the team. I guess hatfield would rather a player run out with his pants around his ankles, than for him to pull them up.

You would know be as the guy who was cussing the coach's at the Gallatin game.

:D I would know you as Rocky's Dad!!! I sat and listened to everything that you had to say the night of the Cumberland County Scrimmage on WC'S Practice Field and everything you said there has been said on this site. What kills me sir is that you let these guys sitting behind a keyboard running their mouths get to you. I do not know you or your son Rocky personally but you and your father seemed like pretty decent people to me that night. As I stated that very same night, Rocky got off to a rough start with some of the guys on the team with his mouth but, I don't know of a single 17-18 year old boy who plays sports that doesn't have a big mouth and a very large ego to go with it and that is to include my own son who plays on the very same team Rocky does. I do however agree with you that any man that sits behind a keyboard, condemns another mans child and condemns the childs father in public (cyberspace) so that the kid and his friends can read it and make fun of the kid isn't much of a man in my book. I have no idea who the guys are on the other end of this message talking all the trash about you and your son, and I really don't care what Rocky has supposedly done in the past with JPII and with HHS. What I care about is what he does this year with WCHS and in my opinion, that is all you should care about. I know I got hot last night when my son came home and told me about what had been said because he and some of his team-mates were hurt by it as well. I refuse to let some cyberspace RAMBO ruin my last season of High School Football with my kid and the kids that I have been affiliated withduring football season. This team deserves better than that and your son deserves better. I too will be at the game cheering my boys on to victory so if you need me for anything, I will be there on the sidelines.

First off Troy Watsons a better QB than Rocky.Hes a better leader by far and he has the RESPECT of his teammates unlike Rocky.And as i recall Rocky was the starting QB for HHS when WC beat them, and he didnt perform to his top notch expectations.Hendersonville is ready for this game and as for the money for on rockys injuries thats a sign of true competitors.and i wouldnt know anything about it.

This goes to WC#7FAN i know that u are dissapointed that your sons (and your ) dreams of playing in the SEC are comming to a crashing halt.....furthermore im sorry that u are too big of a coward yourself to admit who u are..........oooohhhhh and last time i checked the money prize for hitting rocky is up to $1,500........so someone is gona get rich.......

PS. the prize money for J.T. Majors is even bigger

This goes to WC#7FAN i know that u are dissapointed that your sons (and your ) dreams of playing in the SEC are comming to a crashing halt.....furthermore im sorry that u are too big of a coward yourself to admit who u are..........oooohhhhh and last time i checked the money prize for hitting rocky is up to $1,500........so someone is gona get rich.......

These rumors are ridiculous. No way this would be going on for that much money. Maybe a few bucks or two or something, but $1500 has got to be false. Let's just hope both teams go out and play their hardest, and the best team wins. I'm tired of all the sideshow, let's get down to football!

:ph34r:

;) I would know you as Rocky's Dad!!! I sat and listened to everything that you had to say the night of the Cumberland County Scrimmage on WC'S Practice Field and everything you said there has been said on this site. What kills me sir is that you let these guys sitting behind a keyboard running their mouths get to you. I do not know you or your son Rocky personally but you and your father seemed like pretty decent people to me that night. As I stated that very same night, Rocky got off to a rough start with some of the guys on the team with his mouth but, I don't know of a single 17-18 year old boy who plays sports that doesn't have a big mouth and a very large ego to go with it and that is to include my own son who plays on the very same team Rocky does. I do however agree with you that any man that sits behind a keyboard, condemns another mans child and condemns the childs father in public (cyberspace) so that the kid and his friends can read it and make fun of the kid isn't much of a man in my book. I have no idea who the guys are on the other end of this message talking all the trash about you and your son, and I really don't care what Rocky has supposedly done in the past with JPII and with HHS. What I care about is what he does this year with WCHS and in my opinion, that is all you should care about. I know I got hot last night when my son came home and told me about what had been said because he and some of his team-mates were hurt by it as well. I refuse to let some cyberspace RAMBO ruin my last season of High School Football with my kid and the kids that I have been affiliated withduring football season. This team deserves better than that and your son deserves better. I too will be at the game cheering my boys on to victory so if you need me for anything, I will be there on the sidelines.

No sir, I assure that I am not Roger. I am Roger's best friend, and know everything about what has happened. You are correct though, this stuff should not bother me, but when people are talking about things they have no idea about. If you know who Roger is, you will see me tomorrow night next to him As far as the people on the other end of the keyboard, I talked to Rocky earlier and he knows who they are. Rocky still has friends in H'ville and those guys tell him these things. We will see who has the better team, and see if anyone comes to tell Roger that he and Rocky are cancer.

Well since you know it all, let me enlighten you. I am Roger's best friend. If you knew half of what you think, you would knowthat there have already been conversations with SEC schools. I will be at the game, just look for Rocky's dad, and you will see me right there next to him.

The funny thing is, no one had to offer money for the kids on the HHS team, all our players are going to hit all of them hard for free!!!

First off Troy Watsons a better QB than Rocky.Hes a better leader by far and he has the RESPECT of his teammates unlike Rocky.And as i recall Rocky was the starting QB for HHS when WC beat them, and he didnt perform to his top notch expectations.Hendersonville is ready for this game and as for the money for on rockys injuries thats a sign of true competitors.and i wouldnt know anything about it.

Rocky never had a chance at the starting QB position, so that is a dead issue. But ok, they had a stellar year with Watson's "leadership"? That's ok, we will se how this years game ends.

Hopefully HHS can make it a game this year!!!