"Two A Days" on MTV

TheBigRedDog

Just watched the first episode of the show...pretty entertaining. A lot of focus on off the field stuff/drama, but that's to be expected with an MTV reality show. They showcased the Hoover-Nease game from last year and the days leading up to it. I watched that game on ESPN and was thoroughly impressed at the time. Those guys would smoke any team in TN, in my opinion. I had forgotten that Tim Tebow was Nease's QB. This year, Hoover plays at Tulsa (OK) Union and John Curtis (LA) and are ranked #1 preseason. I sure would like to see MBA get them on the schedule(although, the outcome would likely get ugly).

Thoughts?...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are making a Movie about the Union vs. Jenks rivalry. I believe it is called "King of the Mountain".

Instead of watching the MTV version of Hoover, I am looking forward to the live version on FSN when Hoover comes to Tuttle Stadium to play "The U"

Tuttle is one awesome high school stadium. You can see the U and Union in the endzones on maps.google.com There is also a 5,500 seat arena in one endzone and a jumbotron in the other endzone. If you want to look at the stadium from space on maps.google.com it is near 71st Street and Mingo Rd. slightly north of 71st street.

GO UNION

Just watched the first episode of the show...pretty entertaining. A lot of focus on off the field stuff/drama, but that's to be expected with an MTV reality show. They showcased the Hoover-Nease game from last year and the days leading up to it. I watched that game on ESPN and was thoroughly impressed at the time. Those guys would smoke any team in TN, in my opinion. I had forgotten that Tim Tebow was Nease's QB. This year, Hoover plays at Tulsa (OK) Union and John Curtis (LA) and are ranked #1 preseason. I sure would like to see MBA get them on the schedule(although, the outcome would likely get ugly).

Thoughts?...

Did you catch how the announcer said "it all comes down to this 4th down play?" And there was this big dramatic climax when they brought the chains out to measure if the Nease player got the fouth down? After all that, the scoreboard read 50-29 at the end ofthe game. That game was a blowout, and MTV made it out to be a nail bitter. :thumb:

They should have focused more on #1 or some of the other really good players instead of that #34... that guy was not a good player

yeh that wide reciever #1 was real!!! every time i looked up i saw him and the quarterback hook up for a touchdwon!!! that quarterback looked young though!!

but all the main crap was on #34 the safety he was good but that wide reciever #1 was real good!!!

Did you catch how the announcer said "it all comes down to this 4th down play?" And there was this big dramatic climax when they brought the chains out to measure if the Nease player got the fouth down? After all that, the scoreboard read 50-29 at the end ofthe game. That game was a blowout, and MTV made it out to be a nail bitter. :P

I could be wrong but at the time i think it was 36-29 and nease was in hoover territory. not that it really matters, just saying.