Max Lerner - Furman

Cornelius Williams - Troy University

Nate Hepburn - Jackson University in Mississippi

Michael Tashman - Army

Jeremy Freeman - Tuskegee

Bryan Morgan - pending

Also check out:

Ex. Buc Chad Jackson Stars this Spring for Gators

Chad Jackson, Jr. - Jackson led the team with a UF record 22.3 yard-per-catch average with 29 grabs for 648 yards and six scores highlighted by an 81-yard scoring play against Tennessee. He has next-level speed in a 6-1, 202 pound frame.

Starting Quarterback at Alabama this year:

14 John Parker Wilson

I could be wrong but at the time i think it was 36-29 and nease was in hoover territory. not that it really matters, just saying.

That was the case...

Aiming for Perfection in this week's Sports Illustrated

Of all the statistics testifying to Hoover's dominance on the football field -- five state championships in the last six years in Alabama's largest football division, Class 6A; an 84-5 record since 2000; an average margin of victory during the last three years of 27 points -- this one may be the most impressive: 61% of the Bucs' starters have earned scholarships to a Division I-A, Division I-AA or Division II school since 2001. Even two nonstarters got I-AA scholarships.

Eighteen players on this year's Hoover squad have already received scholarship offers. It's likely that a dozen of those players will be on Division I rosters next season. Three of them are among the most coveted recruits in the country: offensive lineman Ryan Pugh, a 6'3", 270-pound road grader who has orally committed to Auburn; defensive tackle Kerry Murphy, a 6'5", 318-pound house of bricks who has narrowed his choices to Alabama, Auburn and Miami; and defensive end Josh Chapman, a 6'1" 280-pounder with a neck-snapping first step who has orally committed to Auburn. Ironically, one of the few Buccaneers who doesn't have a football scholarship lined up is the team's best player. Wilson has yet to receive any football offers from big-time Division I-A schools because he's considered undersized at 5'11" and has orally committed to playing baseball at Alabama. (He is a shortstop.) "If Ross were two inches taller -- his brother had a growth spurt when he got to college -- every school in the country would be begging for him," says Miller Safrit, a recruiting analyst for scout.com. "He's clearly got the arm to be a very, very good college player."

They are making a Movie about the Union vs. Jenks rivalry. I believe it is called "King of the Mountain".

Instead of watching the MTV version of Hoover, I am looking forward to the live version on FSN when Hoover comes to Tuttle Stadium to play "The U"

Tuttle is one awesome high school stadium. You can see the U and Union in the endzones on maps.google.com There is also a 5,500 seat arena in one endzone and a jumbotron in the other endzone. If you want to look at the stadium from space on maps.google.com it is near 71st Street and Mingo Rd. slightly north of 71st street.

GO UNION

heres a direct link, if it shows up as just a map click "satellite" on the navigation

http://local.google.com/local?f=q&hl=e...mp;t=k&om=1

the starting QB on this show is still at hoover....John parker is his brother......

i liked the show....hoover is awesome...i thought it was funny when the coach was explaining to the mom that sick or not the kid has to be at practice...obviously her son doesnt want to play that bad or she doesnt understand the dedication that some players have.......to have a kid at practice sick as a dog....as a coach that would let me kno i had kids that wanted to win and want to get better....thats somethin some schools around here dont have

Edited by THE GUN 14

They should have focused more on #1 or some of the other really good players instead of that #34... that guy was not a good player

Have you ever thought about the fact that there are some players that don't feel comfortable about being on camera? Or having the cameras follow them everywhere? Some can probably handle it and some can't.

Awesome show! I can do without the teenage drama though. I hear MTV cameras will roll once again on Monday for season 2. They have a great program at Hoover. As we speak, Hoover holds a 31-0 2nd Q lead over 5a UMS Wright who won their 3rd straight state title last year. Just goes to show how good their team is.

Edited by MrFootball

A truly great team, they know there stuff...what really impressed me is the coaches dedication to get their players scholarship oppurtunities, even to smaller schools. They are still making it a priority to get the players to the next level and I think you will find that not alot of players around here have that kind of chance, not because they are less talented, but just because they don't have coaches who take playing football at the next level very seriously or as seriously as the guys at Hoover do. I know that there are those players (And when I say players, I do mean parents, of course) who feel their son should be starting IN THE NFL next season, but there are a VAST number of players who can continue their football careers at the next level and for lack of a better word, just don't...But great football team, outstanding coaches

Edited by Mannythemanager

A truly great team, they know there stuff...what really impressed me is the coaches dedication to get their players scholarship oppurtunities, even to smaller schools. They are still making it a priority to get the players to the next level and I think you will find that not alot of players around here have that kind of chance, not because they are less talented, but just because they don't have coaches who take playing football at the next level very seriously or as seriously as the guys at Hoover do. I know that there are those players (And when I say players, I do mean parents, of course) who feel their son should be starting IN THE NFL next season, but there are a VAST number of players who can continue their football careers at the next level and for lack of a better word, just don't...But great football team, outstanding coaches

What most in TN dont know is that Hoover is simply the public schools version of what Brentwood Academy once was. Simply put, recruit and have the means to do so. No less than 5 of the afore mentioned big time players did not play there last year. Some coming from other states, schools, etc.... Ones father was hired to have him come on board. Check out Propst record before being allowed the deep pockets of Hoover. Average at best, and has been fired from several places for unmentionable indescretions. Yes they are good. They should be. They have the best team money can buy. FACT

But alas, they seldom, if ever run the table on wins. Several times during the last few years have been beaten by less talented teams in the state. Watch out for John Curtis. They also have been known to "load up" on outside talent.

Will Hoover lose this year. I dont know. I do know that if they do, well, you do the math on how many other teams have 18 scholarship offered kids on one team!!

What most in TN dont know is that Hoover is simply the public schools version of what Brentwood Academy once was. Simply put, recruit and have the means to do so. No less than 5 of the afore mentioned big time players did not play there last year. Some coming from other states, schools, etc.... Ones father was hired to have him come on board. Check out Propst record before being allowed the deep pockets of Hoover. Average at best, and has been fired from several places for unmentionable indescretions. Yes they are good. They should be. They have the best team money can buy. FACT

But alas, they seldom, if ever run the table on wins. Several times during the last few years have been beaten by less talented teams in the state. Watch out for John Curtis. They also have been known to "load up" on outside talent.

Will Hoover lose this year. I dont know. I do know that if they do, well, you do the math on how many other teams have 18 scholarship offered kids on one team!!

one thing to remember - Alabama doesn't have open enrollment - you have to live in the school zone...

one thing to remember - Alabama doesn't have open enrollment - you have to live in the school zone...

So move into the school zone. You don't think great athletes will do what they can to go to Hoover; a proven winner. I guess all these athletes in central Alabama just happen to live in Hoover's school zone?