"Two A Days" on MTV

TheBigRedDog

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a direct link, if it shows up as just a map click "satellite" on the navigation

http://local.google.com/local?f=q&hl=e...mp;t=k&om=1

WOW! That's some view!! Is that the high school just northwest of the stadium or across the street to the right? It looks like the whole campus spans two blocks and is off the freeway.

As for the show, I really like how the whole school and community rally around the football team. There's a lot of pride there. Coach Propst is something else but he's doesn't take any mess. He's a real good coach.

does anyone know where some of the seniors last year went to play college ball at?

Repete walked on at Auburn. He made the team but quit. Alex went to a community college in Alabama to play baseball. Cornelious went to Troy. Ross has decided to play baseball at Alabama instead of playing college football.

Cornelious is a heck of a player.do ya know why he quit for

Repete was walking on at Auburn, but during practice he left and went on a recruiting trip to Jacksonville State to see what his options were, which ruined his chances to make the team this year. He will try to walk-on again next year.

Repete doesn't have the best guidance from his dad.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Repete was walking on at Auburn, but during practice he left and went on a recruiting trip to Jacksonville State to see what his options were, which ruined his chances to make the team this year. He will try to walk-on again next year.

Repete doesn't have the best guidance from his dad.

Sounds like Probst does not help his players beyond High School. The show depicts Repete's dad as a drunk, one would figure repete would seek the advice of his coach rather than his dad. It is sad that the show depicts his father in that light. I guess that is what makes it TV. The show has all the drama. Heck, I just want to see the games they play and what school they go to beyond HS.

Sounds like Probst does not help his players beyond High School. The show depicts Repete's dad as a drunk, one would figure repete would seek the advice of his coach rather than his dad. It is sad that the show depicts his father in that light. I guess that is what makes it TV. The show has all the drama. Heck, I just want to see the games they play and what school they go to beyond HS.

That kind of distrubs me about they way they depicted Repete's dad. They make him out to be a drunk, but he's the guy that moved his family just so Repete could play at Hoover. He said he made the move because he wanted Repete to be the first in the family to graduate college. If he's a drunk, he's a very supportive drunk.

Cornelious is a heck of a player.do ya know why he quit for

Cornelius and Repete are different people. Cornelius got a scholarship to Troy. Repete is at Auburn apparently trying to walk on. I think Cornelius was their best player, but they didn't show him much at all on the show. Also, their other linebacker (#33?) was a stud, too. I think he had two picks in the title game last year. I liked how Max said that he was going to, "The University of Furman"...oops. I bet those guys catch heck from their new friends and teamates about the show.