"Two A Days" on MTV

TheBigRedDog

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Cornileus playin both qb and wr? I wonder if Alex is betta in baseball. I wonder wut Ross will do, football or baseball in the future? He seems like a good baseball player. His bro got drafted but as yall know hes the qb for bama. U think Repete will play for Auburn next year? Wuts next yrs team look like besides Ross? Alex needs to get straightened out. He broke up with Kristin and if he got arrested he has problems. Is current girlfriend is hott. Max will have success at Furman.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

Is Cornileus playin both qb and wr? I wonder if Alex is betta in baseball. I wonder wut Ross will do, football or baseball in the future? He seems like a good baseball player. His bro got drafted but as yall know hes the qb for bama. U think Repete will play for Auburn next year? Wuts next yrs team look like besides Ross? Alex needs to get straightened out. He broke up with Kristin and if he got arrested he has problems. Is current girlfriend is hott. Max will have success at Furman.

I heard alex is alot better at baseball but he had surgery so that kinda messed some stuff up,and i heard that ross was a heck of a baseball player and maybe going to play baseball at alabama.i sure hope repete does cause he is a good football player to let his talent to go to waste.

I heard alex is alot better at baseball but he had surgery so that kinda messed some stuff up,and i heard that ross was a heck of a baseball player and maybe going to play baseball at alabama.i sure hope repete does cause he is a good football player to let his talent to go to waste.

Wut is Ross a pitcher? I bet Repete doesnt make the best grades, he dont look to bright. I do bet he was a good basketball player, if he played?

He said it in like the 3rd episode and then in the last episode when he was talking to the recruiting coach. He told him he had all A's this semester.

I watched it but I dont recall tha specifically. Im not tryin to be smart, but the keywords are "he told him all A's" Im not sayin hes lyin, he might be smart, but sum athletes lie about their GPA.