Woulda, shoulda, coulda G-ville complaints wanted

oldsc7

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for "Superwho" to check in with us. He is "MIA!" Of course that doesn't really surprise me considering he did all the trash talking for the big blue tigers. Actually this is 9 times in a row. Don't forget that one spring game. I like to count that one too.

Gordonsville played a good game. They come out and ran the plays that everyone in the stadium knew they would run, and they executed them against a uncharacteristic Owl defense. I hear the Gordonsville faithful throwing up the fumble on the 1 yard line as somewhat of a crutch. The only thing that would have done was make for a little better ballgame with the outcome being the same. Someone also said that Gville missed a field goal. No sir, it was blocked! Big difference.

Smith County worried me at the start of the game. The Owls were giving up some big plays from Alexander and Smith. That really surprised me. But, I expected the SC coaching staff to go in at half and make the necessary changes and that was exactly what happened. Gville had punched that ticket way too many times in the first half. It was a totally different ballgame the second half. Like Gordonsville did, SC missed an extra point, missed a field goal, had a 70 something yard touchdown of Jacob Bass to get called back, or the game could have been decided before it actually was.

Well, until next year Gordonsville fans, good luck. I wish you all the best. Finally, I don't have to listen to all that, "this year is the year" stuff for atleast another year.

If you are going to be critical of grammar...use good grammar yourself. Hypocrite is not possessive...hence...hyprcrites...not hypocrite's. :thumb: Should I critique you further? That's why I don't do a lot of grammar correction on here.

we were discussing spelling and capitalization. no one has said anything about proper apostrophe placement or grammar. if you can't keep up with the conversation mr. twon, you need to stay out of it. :lol:

Tez made...maybe...the best catch and recovery (to stumble and still outrun the defender) I've ever seen.

You forgot to mention one-handed...bobbling the ball...oh my...BEAUTIFUL!!!...and did you notice that blocked field goal???....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...

That's MY boy!!!

I'm all for smack...I can talk it with the best of you...I'm all for grating on Gordansvile...BUT...

No more name calling...calling people out...or this thread will be closed...no need for that...get your digs in...but do it in a way that doesn't end up embarrassing you.......

AND for goodness sakes...I don't care what school you go to...or graduated from... learn the difference in here/hear...there/their...ya'll are embarrassing the entire county...

I have to say...Mr. Smith impressed me tonight...he did a fine job...

Love to my OWL boys...You were gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!...

Queen,would you be talking about a teacher posting on this thread that cannot spell?

Still waiting for "Superwho" to check in with us. He is "MIA!" Of course that doesn't really surprise me considering he did all the trash talking for the big blue tigers. Actually this is 9 times in a row. Don't forget that one spring game. I like to count that one too.

Gordonsville played a good game. They come out and ran the plays that everyone in the stadium knew they would run, and they executed them against a uncharacteristic Owl defense. I hear the Gordonsville faithful throwing up the fumble on the 1 yard line as somewhat of a crutch. The only thing that would have done was make for a little better ballgame with the outcome being the same. Someone also said that Gville missed a field goal. No sir, it was blocked! Big difference.

Smith County worried me at the start of the game. The Owls were giving up some big plays from Alexander and Smith. That really surprised me. But, I expected the SC coaching staff to go in at half and make the necessary changes and that was exactly what happened. Gville had punched that ticket way too many times in the first half. It was a totally different ballgame the second half. Like Gordonsville did, SC missed an extra point, missed a field goal, had a 70 something yard touchdown of Jacob Bass to get called back, or the game could have been decided before it actually was.

Well, until next year Gordonsville fans, good luck. I wish you all the best. Finally, I don't have to listen to all that, "this year is the year" stuff for atleast another year.

The Owl coaches went in and changed their base defense they were playing at halftime, I beleive is what a player told me. That could be one reason they kind of stopped the G-ville offense in the second half, I think another reason would be, that we came out with alot better intensity and desire that second half. Sanders settled down, and Tez had several huge plays, as did many others. Overall great job last night Owls. :thumb: Let's take it to JC.

No rock tonight...i'm iooking for some place cool :thumb: I know there has been hotter SC VS GHS but I can't recall it.... so much for the weather... About the Tiger Fans? I'm here.... I think I saw Superwho standing on the new bridge...Does anybody know if the Rescue Squad has been called out? I said all week the best team would win.... They did.... Why did SC win? Not better players, but more of them...Three keys if GHS was going to win tonight...1. Stop the Big plays... The Owls had several....2. Score when you get get close... TO at the Owl 1,, missed FG inside Owl 10.... 3. I forgot number 3 :D SC and GHS have good teams...How do they become Great Teams? Improve ever Friday night...And about predicting the exact score.... anybody can do that :lol:

No rock, well, I would say the house would probably be cooler. I was just messin with you because I remember someone posting something about you crawling under a rock after this one. As for superwho, where is he? Maybe he did jump, if so G-ville will have to find someone else to make crazy posts for the rest of the season.

As for the game, G-ville played tough, alot tougher than I expected. You guys will be OK. I think, we just finally caught on to Smith left, Smith right, Smith up the middle. Had to sooner or later. Good luck the rest of the season. :lol:

No rock, well, I would say the house would probably be cooler. I was just messin with you because I remember someone posting something about you crawling under a rock after this one. As for superwho, where is he? Maybe he did jump, if so G-ville will have to find someone else to make crazy posts for the rest of the season.

As for the game, G-ville played tough, alot tougher than I expected. You guys will be OK. I think, we just finally caught on to Smith left, Smith right, Smith up the middle. Had to sooner or later. Good luck the rest of the season. :thumb:

JUs t goes to show you, you can't run the same play over and over again against a good team that will pick up on it. Someone tell me, how many yards rushing on how many attempts did Smith have? He is good, but he can't carry that team on his back, and the coaches over at Gordonsville need to expand the play book a little, rather than Smith Right, Smith Left, and Smith up the middle