CYCLONES GO TO THE CASTLE

cyclone81

The Cow Towners are trully fortunate to have Smith and the group of recievers that he has available. Given time, he'll hit his targets. Even with all of the pressure he hit 7 or 8 different guys last Friday. Why not get on board and help this quality team you have and quit throwing up written road blocks for them. Just maybe the label I put on TV is just the right fit for him. Good luck Cow Town. I'll be there rooting for you. You have a good team and will make a run at the MLC title this year.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's "Tell The Truth"...

(Quote)

"I agree that right now Smith is better at QB than Anderson, but if no one else will step up and be a capable RB, they might want to consider alittle moving around in the backfield. If no one will step up and be a good RB, they might HAVE to make a move... But I'm not the coach, so..."

This post has been edited by Rangerbook06: Aug 28 2006 - 08:58 PM

Time to move on now.

GET OVER IT! Ain't gonna happen and really, can you actually count Rangerbook?

It is really obvious. All we have to do is read your previous posts from here and other threads. Get on the camera :thumb:

What the Cyclones do have is a fairly descent back up for Smith.

81, I agree with you 100%. We do need to get behind our kids and give them a pat on the backs and let them know that we support them all. I think the keys to this weeks game will be to establish a running game. If not then TH will bring the house and then it will be the same thing over again, Smith running for his life. The second thing is there is going to have to tackle better. If they can do that it simple, they win. If not, it could be another long night. Go Cyclones. The road that leads to where you want to get to start in Bristol Friday night.

WHAT IS ALL THE DISCUSSION ABOUT ,WE HAVE A QB AND HIS NUMBER IS 8.SO LETS MOVE ON AND GET A W AT THE CASTLE.WHY DONT YOU GUYS PAT ONE OF THESE KIDS ON THE BACK WHEN YOU SEE THEM AND TELL THEM TO PLAY HARD AND WE ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY.THATS WHAT KIDS NEED. GO CYCLONES!

WELL SAID!! :P

I'm not sure of what is going on over there in Betsy with these parents or factions tryin to air their dirty laundry in public but let's remember that kids get on these sites and read the messages also. Every program is going to have malcontents but I really don't believe that this is the forum. I know that most of us don't have the time to watch every single pratice and workout to see how the kids conduct themselves so it's ludicrous(sp) to think that these coaches will not put them in the best postition to win. If you have a problem with the coaching, I can understand but stop with the pointing fingers at the kids. :P

I've known and coached several of these young Cyclones over the past few years and they are a tough group. No doubt about it, they will be in the hunt by season's end. Like 81 said, pick'em up and cheer them on. They are a TEAM and rely on each other. They believe.

I've known and coached several of these young Cyclones over the past few years and they are a tough group. No doubt about it, they will be in the hunt by season's end. Like 81 said, pick'em up and cheer them on. They are a TEAM and rely on each other. They believe.

Once again…WELL SAID!!!! :thumb:

If the rain continues to pour down, the wet field will most likely hinder Betsy's passing attack. I'm sure they've had a few days to adapt to the rain though.

The last team to defeat the Vikings in the Stone Castle was Elizabethton almost three years ago. If I'm not mistaken, that game was played in a rainstorm as well.

Edited by THSVikings2004