Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

Seems to me that some of the Troutdalers are starting to run their mouths this year too...and I believe that the OWLS have what it takes to run some mouth...

all you need to talk trash is a lung, a tongue, and a larynx. heck you don't even need a larynx if you can get a hold of one of those electro-larynxes. :o

prediction; TC by 4 :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's my boy. Now give me a number. Here's mine my prediction is

TC 24 SC 21

Heck it may be wishful thinking but thats what this sight is all about. Right?

You know what they say, you can wish in one hand and............ well you know the rest. Still hard for me to believe Watertown beat you guys. I predict SC 34 TC 10 on the creekbank :lol:

Slick Rick says Smith County is a good 2A program. Slick Rick is curious about Smith County. We are matched up with that region in the playoffs. What happened to the coach's son at Trousdale?

When Slick Rick speaks everyone should listen!

Your from the southern counties? That explains your problem!!! :)

Slick Rick says Smith County is a good 2A program. Slick Rick is curious about Smith County. We are matched up with that region in the playoffs. What happened to the coach's son at Trousdale?

When Slick Rick speaks everyone should listen!

He is injured. Maybe someone from TC can tell you what his injury is. I don't think he has played much...if any...so far this season.

He is injured. Maybe someone from TC can tell you what his injury is. I don't think he has played much...if any...so far this season.

If I remember correctly(unusual!!), Blake broke his foot, believe it was his left, prior to the season.

When he will be back, I don't know. We really need him now. Our best receiver, also our best DB.

It is good to see a little smack begin to filter into this game now. Seems like everyone is holding their

breath on this game. Of course, I would love to get out of here with a W, but truth is, most of our

beloved Jackets still have a bit of moisture behind the ears. LOL

Winor lose, they are still my Jackets. They will be back.......Promise!!!!!

Best of luck to the Jackets & the Owls for the rest of the way. Hope the Owls make it to the ,Boro!

:lol: