Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

ORCat, ....Tank picked Cal to roll all over our Vols! :lol:

That quote alone says it all. Me and Tank are friends and I have nothing but respect for his sports writing. I share photos with him anytime he asks (and even sometimes when he don't :)) As for our picks, it is obvious we disagree, but that is OK, makes for some interesting conversations on the sidelines. :)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB's Band is coming Friday Night..Dressed out in numbers, big numbers.

One last thing about Bearden... Sometimes one look is enough to figure things out... for instance... You go and see Christina Aguilera in concert... nobody would not walk away from that and say... she's average.

I got the Series 16-15 Oak Ridge...

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Oak Ridge 14

D.B. 7

After DB beats 'Betsy & South by combined score of 79-7 then survives an average Bearden team I can see why you would think the Knox area teams are better. But the beast of Upper East TN would be a top 5 in Knox area for sure.

DB beats Oak Ridge big!

DB's Band is coming Friday Night..Dressed out in numbers, big numbers.

One last thing about Bearden... Sometimes one look is enough to figure things out... for instance... You go and see Christina Aguilera in concert... nobody would not walk away from that and say... she's average.

I got the Series 16-15 Oak Ridge...

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

If you go to a Beyonce or Shakira concert the night before you would walk away and say Christina is average. :lol:

DB is #1 in the state. Of course they're top five Knoxville area. They could line up all thirteen knox high schools and march through them one at a time. and win, as you say BIG.

Agreed. But Knox area isn't just KIL.

btw, they didn't win BIG against Bearden. And Bearden is not a powerhouse. Looks like our area would handle the Beast better than U ET. And the Viking that predicted the 14 -7 must think so as well.

But this week DB wins. BIG.

Edited by 3

Sorry about preaching hate for OR. I understand it doesn't show much class. Won't happen again. Dare I say, GO WILDCATS! Ouch, that hurt.

Thanks for the post Dragoon, don't get me wrong though,you don' have to be a fan of Oak Ridge, or even pull for them to win any games, Good nature ribbing is great here on CoachT, just leave the players out of it.

Go Dragons!

Roll Wildcats Roll!