Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

I think I know who it is... Pretty sure at least... But do you really want them to give their name out over CoachT??? Thats message board suicide! LOL

You may have an idea, or think you have an idea how I'm associated with Cosby, but if you know my name then you must work for the feds! ;)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have an idea, or think you have an idea how I'm associated with Cosby, but if you know my name then you must work for the feds! :o

I know the secret identity of eagle3314 and for the right price will divulge that information, HA HA :lol: I am courious what the 3314 stands for :lol:

Congrats Eagles on the #8 ranking. I didn't realize that muffins or biscuits or whatever you're getting called now made it to the top 10.

sorry but my doggin cosby days are over. i have tried as hard as i could to not to post anything. i still read every once in a while but never post. i can see how you accuse somebody like me of this. i am sorry for everything i said back in basketball season. i like cosby in ways and i disagree in some ways but i would never go that low. i thought you knew me better than that cosbybasketball30.

All i did was look at the previous messages that csjdlhmjh or whatever the name is posted in and it was cosby basketball (which u know) and cchs golf(which u play) i was just using context clues :lol: .i didnt know that many golfers at cchs cared about cosby so much that warms my heart.and if it wasnt you :lol: im am very sorry.it is funny you are on here the next day though, what a coincidence.

i didnt have all my info the other night or i would have said more. by the way cocke county is the last place i would want to be right now. you will never know who i am. that is why i have an id name of csjdlhsmjh. try figure how i got that name i am not doing this to take down cosby either. i just want things to be fair. it is not right for somebody to take a whole year off and see somebody playing illegally. if i am wrong on this information you can cuess me, trash talk me all you want. you can even get me booted off coacht. it dont matter. i am not 100 percent sure but i am pretty close on this. again i am going on what i was told. a player that played for cocke county for 4 weeks in the 2005 season transferred to cosby and is playing at cosby right now. in order to be eligible he would have to wait till week 5 of the 2006 season. he has not moved either. again i am not wanting to take down cosby i just want things to be fair. he had 6 tackles against cloudland. i might be wrong.

I know the secret identity of eagle3314 and for the right price will divulge that information, HA HA :thumb: I am courious what the 3314 stands for :P

Congrats Eagles on the #8 ranking. I didn't realize that muffins or biscuits or whatever you're getting called now made it to the top 10.

You hurtin' that bad for $$ Beef? Surely you jest, do you really not know where 3314 came from? #33 In the Center of the court. #14 off the mound. Of course that was 1000 years ago! :o:lol:

i didnt have all my info the other night or i would have said more. by the way cocke county is the last place i would want to be right now. you will never know who i am. that is why i have an id name of csjdlhsmjh. try figure how i got that name i am not doing this to take down cosby either. i just want things to be fair. it is not right for somebody to take a whole year off and see somebody playing illegally. if i am wrong on this information you can cuess me, trash talk me all you want. you can even get me booted off coacht. it dont matter. i am not 100 percent sure but i am pretty close on this. again i am going on what i was told. a player that played for cocke county for 4 weeks in the 2005 season transferred to cosby and is playing at cosby right now. in order to be eligible he would have to wait till week 5 of the 2006 season. he has not moved either. again i am not wanting to take down cosby i just want things to be fair. he had 6 tackles against cloudland. i might be wrong.

Whats the reason you hate Cosby so bad.

LOL!!!!!!!!! thats funny. well your first mistake was going by what people say. your next mistake was thinking, and lastly was saying something on here. I KNOW the story heck i am one of the main characters. i would let you in on the TRUE story but this is not the place for it. bottom line HE IS ELIGIBLE!!! if you want call me i am in the book. ill tell you the story and what i think about it. call TSSAA its for real. your talking about a kid who at the time coaches there were saying would never amount to anything. look at what we have done. 6 tackles last week. again a problem cocke co. HAD make mention i said HAD.

some advice make sure you know both sides of the story before you go running you big mouth. you might be surprised what you find out. ah heck enough about nonsense. good luck you everyone fri night safe travels and injury free.

shelton

LOL!!!!!!!!! thats funny. well your first mistake was going by what people say. your next mistake was thinking, and lastly was saying something on here. I KNOW the story heck i am one of the main characters. i would let you in on the TRUE story but this is not the place for it. bottom line HE IS ELIGIBLE!!! if you want call me i am in the book. ill tell you the story and what i think about it. call TSSAA its for real. your talking about a kid who at the time coaches there were saying would never amount to anything. look at what we have done. 6 tackles last week. again a problem cocke co. HAD make mention i said HAD.

some advice make sure you know both sides of the story before you go running you big mouth. you might be surprised what you find out. ah heck enough about nonsense. good luck you everyone fri night safe travels and injury free.

shelton

Good luck, stay healthy and never let um see you sweat.

shelton

Everyone on this forum can dog the people and players of Cosby all day long, but in the end they all know we have one of the finest, most upstanding young HC's you could ever hope to be your son's, (or even daughter's; for that matter) role model. No One, I repeat; NO ONE on this forom believes that Coach Shelton would ever stoop to playing an ineligible player to win. (Not even the IDIOT who started this crap!)