Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

Everyone on this forum can dog the people and players of Cosby all day long, but in the end they all know we have one of the finest, most upstanding young HC's you could ever hope to be your son's, (or even daughter's; for that matter) role model. No One, I repeat; NO ONE on this forom believes that Coach Shelton would ever stoop to playing an ineligible player to win. (Not even the IDIOT who started this crap!)

I am sure with all the hostility between Cosby & Cocke County, one of the first things that the coaches at Cosby would be sure of is to get the right paper work turned in to TSSAA on any transfers, ESPECIALLY when they transfer from CCHS to Cosby. With all the rifraf CCHS has been giving Cosby lately from losing players, I wouldn't be surprised if TSSAA is keeping an eye on the situation. The main thing is that Coach Shelton has that all important paper from TSSAA stating that the player is eligible.

There are so many interpretations of the rules and bylaws, and unless you're from TSSAA, then your story, opinion, & so called facts don't mean anything.

Good luck tonight Cosby. Sorry we won't get to travel to the west side of Greene Co to watch you play. Our baseball duties take us out of town this weekend.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt have all my info the other night or i would have said more. by the way cocke county is the last place i would want to be right now. you will never know who i am. that is why i have an id name of csjdlhsmjh. try figure how i got that name i am not doing this to take down cosby either. i just want things to be fair. it is not right for somebody to take a whole year off and see somebody playing illegally. if i am wrong on this information you can cuess me, trash talk me all you want. you can even get me booted off coacht. it dont matter. i am not 100 percent sure but i am pretty close on this. again i am going on what i was told. a player that played for cocke county for 4 weeks in the 2005 season transferred to cosby and is playing at cosby right now. in order to be eligible he would have to wait till week 5 of the 2006 season. he has not moved either. again i am not wanting to take down cosby i just want things to be fair. he had 6 tackles against cloudland. i might be wrong.

PLEASE take this to the TSSAA and see what happens.We(COSBY)have done absolutely nothing wrong quit running your mouth on here and talk about something else or do something about it and get prooved wrong and look like a compleate IDIOT doin it.cant wait til tonite love friday nights.

Edited by cosbybasketball30

i expected better but good win get ready for jellico

I think the entire Blue nation expected more, and that my friend, was our biggest problem. Hopefully we have all learned our lesson. All, as in fans, players, and coaches. I'm proud of the boys for the way they came back out in the second half, but I'm sad to say I was less than impressed with the effort in the first half. I'm sure they're going to have a much better week of practice and be focused on taking down Jellico. (Ain't that right Eagles?) :thumb:

Congrats on the win Boys! 4-0 That's Big :lol:

Edited by eagle3314

The crappiest half of ball we played all year versus the best half of ball W.G has played in about 3 years= 7-6 at the half, BUT those young EAGLES responded at half time and came out and executed the halftime adjustments to perfection thus leading to the 40 - 13 final. Good SECOND half Eagles time to get ready for Jellico.