Alcoa Vs. Fulton

TnFootballfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa will win this one, and will do so defensivly, a few turnovers by fulton and this one may be like last year. I pick Alcoa by 17. Fulton is a good team, but I believe Alcoa is destined to win once again, McCallie will be tricky. Alcoa is in the tough part of their schedule and a win here builds more momentum for the next couple weeks. Rankin will have them ready.

I believe everyone has to agree that alcoa is a little more prepared to play a tougher game because of the game they had to play with maryville. fulton warmed up and played pretty well against a bad AE team and a not very good anderson county team. AE's o-line and d-line didnt attempt to touch fulton. just ask troutman as he was getting up off the ground. also this is fultons first game away from home. alcoa also has a dirrerent mentality when it comes to the way the approach games this season as seen by they way they warmed up before the maryville and cak games. they take the field with a business like attitude and they do all their jumping around and getting hype durning the game when they are making plays. fulton better come into this game with attitude that this game wont be won with them talking trash and being hype and breaking down their huddles on "Alcoa". fulton will need to come with more than rogan if they want to score points. they are not just going to line up and run rogan on alcoas defense. and they better be able to adjust to formations to stop alcoa.

I believe everyone has to agree that alcoa is a little more prepared to play a tougher game because of the game they had to play with maryville. fulton warmed up and played pretty well against a bad AE team and a not very good anderson county team. AE's o-line and d-line didnt attempt to touch fulton. just ask troutman as he was getting up off the ground. also this is fultons first game away from home. alcoa also has a dirrerent mentality when it comes to the way the approach games this season as seen by they way they warmed up before the maryville and cak games. they take the field with a business like attitude and they do all their jumping around and getting hype durning the game when they are making plays. fulton better come into this game with attitude that this game wont be won with them talking trash and being hype and breaking down their huddles on "Alcoa". fulton will need to come with more than rogan if they want to score points. they are not just going to line up and run rogan on alcoas defense. and they better be able to adjust to formations to stop alcoa.

Alcoa played an undermanned Maryville team and then they beat the snot out of a poor CAK bunch. I'll give you the fact that Anderson Co. is not that good this year but Austin East is a different story. The Road Runners are 0-3 right now but I'll bet you just about anything that they'll finish the year out at 7-3 and be playing either Fulton or Knoxville Catholic again in the second round of the playoffs. They barely lost in the opener to a very good team in Red Bank. They had a "down performance" which I believe was a carryover from the Red Bank game when they played Fulton. Last week they played well at times in the loss to Catholic. Austin East will wind up as a pretty good football team MARK MY WORDS!!!! They won't lose another game before the playoffs arrive guaranteed.

Alcoa smoked Fulton last year and based on what they've accomplished thus far this year and the previous two years they have got to be the favorite to win this game. I'm still going to take Fulton to win. Those two defensive tackles are gigantic and it will be awfully tough for Alcoa to block either of them. If the Falcons can prevent Lanxter from killing them with big plays and run the football with Rogan I don't think they'll lose this one. Falcons WIN!!!!

Alcoa smoked Fulton last year and based on what they've accomplished thus far this year and the previous two years they have got to be the favorite to win this game. I'm still going to take Fulton to win. Those two defensive tackles are gigantic and it will be awfully tough for Alcoa to block either of them. If the Falcons can prevent Lanxter from killing them with big plays and run the football with Rogan I don't think they'll lose this one. Falcons WIN!!!!

If Fulton can't pass the ball some , they won't win. Alcoa has a much more balanced offense with multiple threats in the passing and running game.