sommer commits

ILuvsports

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO........Incredibly ridiculous move for Brian to commit this early. Brian has had two offers and I as many others know this is not his "dream" team. Bet he regrets it or starts the typical recruiting game.... If I am wrong and his heart has "always" been with the cocks then congrats and good luck. :thumb:

Edited by MLREB

I thought Brian Summers "Dream Team" was Miami ?

That's what I thought.. Why in the heck is he commiting so early? I'm not sold on Brian just yet as a major D-1 but he is just a junior. Nice player with good athletcism but UT, USC may be as good an offer as he gets. My point is he must have impressed those that know a heck of a lot more about football than I. Why not wait and see what is available.

I was told by a family member that he didn't like UT but to take the next offer this quick doesn't make sense...... JMO though.

That's what I thought.. Why in the heck is he commiting so early? I'm not sold on Brian just yet as a major D-1 but he is just a junior. Nice player with good athletcism but UT, USC may be as good an offer as he gets. My point is he must have impressed those that know a heck of a lot more about football than I. Why not wait and see what is available.

I was told by a family member that he didn't like UT but to take the next offer this quick doesn't make sense...... JMO though.

YOUR not sold on him being a D-1 player, gosh I guess the ole ball coach should have checked with you first! And, then Brian should have checked with you, before making a committment?? Get Real!!

b]

YOUR not sold on him being a D-1 player, gosh I guess the ole ball coach should have checked with you first! And, then Brian should have checked with you, before making a committment?? Get Real!!

[/quote[/b]

Might want to read a little closer catback... I said MAJOR D-1 and not just a D-1.

I then said...."My point is he must have impressed those that know a heck of a lot more about football than I"

Try reading comprehension...it's not a bad thing.... :D