Clinton vs Campbell Co.

coonhunter291

OR Fans, if I seem like I pick on Oak Ridge or put them down, I apologize. Being a Clinton fan, like it or not, its in our subconscience to hate you all. As for the QB, I never called anyone out by name. Surely, you all have more than one QB. As for calling him "cocky", you all summarized by yourselves that I was talking about someone specifically. Go figure. If calling someone Cocky, makes me a low class poster, then I apologize. It will never happen again. My deepest apology to which ever OR QB took offense to my comments. But that being said, just play ball. He is a decent player but show boating has no place in high school football and it shows very little class in itself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragoon, you just can't stop can you? What did Conner ever do or say to showboat. Conner, his brother, and whole family have been nothing but class the whole time they have been in OR. You didn't just say cocky, how 'bout cocky little ____. And you know darn well you were referring to Conner. You really don't want to get into the "no class" argument.

OR Fans, if I seem like I pick on Oak Ridge or put them down, I apologize. Being a Clinton fan, like it or not, its in our subconscience to hate you all. As for the QB, I never called anyone out by name. Surely, you all have more than one QB. As for calling him "cocky", you all summarized by yourselves that I was talking about someone specifically. Go figure. If calling someone Cocky, makes me a low class poster, then I apologize. It will never happen again. My deepest apology to which ever OR QB took offense to my comments. But that being said, just play ball. He is a decent player but show boating has no place in high school football and it shows very little class in itself.

Dragoooons, Your stretching it!!!! Here is YOUR Quote: While I wish you all well, except for the QB (cocky little $hi_), DB wins in a close one.

It was not the "cocky" part that I objected to. Get Real!!! You talking about someone else and class, is like the pot calling the kettle black!!

Dragoon, you just can't stop can you? What did Conner ever do or say to showboat. Conner, his brother, and whole family have been nothing but class the whole time they have been in OR. You didn't just say cocky, how 'bout cocky little ____. And you know darn well you were referring to Conner. You really don't want to get into the "no class" argument.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. You're right. I just can't stop, even when I try. I know that it isn't right. What the kids did last year to the "Ship" wasn't right either and I, in no way approve of such activities. I shouldn't have said anything at all. Conner, if you read this, please except my sincere apologize. I do reget those comments. If I may, without adding fuel to the fire, perception is sometimes reality. I should have left my perception be mine and mine only. It was uncalled for.

Clinto had a nice quarterback,some good receivers and a tough running back. The offensive line has to get better.The quarterback took an awful beating against Maryville.

My nephew coaches at Clinton. He thinks Clinton has a shot at winning the next several ballgames.

Good luck to Clinton. I would like to see them make the playoffs.

I think Clinton should win this one. They should also beat Lenoir City and South Doyle. At this point the Halls and AC games are toss-ups. West, Powell, and Central remain and to beat one of those we will have to creep up on them. Powell may be the best shot. If we can beat Lenoir City, South Doyle, Halls, and Powell then we will be the fourth seed for the playoffs at 6-4. West and Central will be the toughest remaining region games. Clinton 28 CC 14

One of the things that Clinton will have to get used to is winning. They don't have game time experience in a close, meaningful game yet. Some mistakes cost them against Oak Ridge. Would it have made a difference, obsolutely. Oak Ridge fans, don't get in a tizzy, I didn't say that we would have necessary come out on top. The facts are, we need to gain experience in a lot of areas. Wins, Wins, Wins. If we can get some wins under our belt, continue to work hard, we might be able to run the table. Sure Central is a good football team but the potential is there for Clinton. We played a pretty good first half against the #1 ranked team in 5A. We just need to minimize mistakes and capitalize when the opportunity presents itself.

GO DRAGOOOONS!!!!!

Goon, your killin' me. Before you played OR they were "not the same Oak Ridge," and a program "on the down slide", "falling off the map", etc, etc. Now, your calling those same players the #1 ranked team in 5A.

I will give you this Dragoon, if Clinton had more fans as positive and supportive as you are, that would be a big step in the climb back.

REBELRON,

Clinton does have a tough running back, like you said, but I seen him at school yesterday, and he was limping, he said, his foot was either broken, or fractured, I am talking about Chase Acres, I dont think he showed up at school today, so I havent heard anything, but I did hear, they said that he probably wouldnt be playing against Campbell Co. That means Dustin Padgett has to step up and run, he didnt play in the Maryville game, because of an injury against Oak Ridge, we have to beat Campbell Co. by air, and I dont believe that we could have a better QB to ask to give it to us, I pick Clinton by 28.

Edited by coonhunter291

Goon, your killin' me. Before you played OR they were "not the same Oak Ridge," and a program "on the down slide", "falling off the map", etc, etc. Now, your calling those same players the #1 ranked team in 5A.

I will give you this Dragoon, if Clinton had more fans as positive and supportive as you are, that would be a big step in the climb back.

Is that a Compliment or are you trying to get me going again? I will resist. I won't be basing OR anymore. GO DRAGONS GO, GO DRAGONS GO, GO DRAGONS GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO.

Well, good news for Clinton, Chase did show up today, and he just sprung his foot, I dont know how long it will be before he can play, but I think he will be able to play again before the season is over. Anyone know?

Coon, are you a student? If you are, what in the Sam Hill is going on at CHS? Don't you have any classes? How do you find time to post so often? Got to know dude, that's awesome....