McEwen Vs. White House Heritage

Orangefanallday

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, WHHeritage. I listened to your game on the radio Saturday after I listened to ours. Sounds like ya'll are doing well this year. I heard McClung and Pardue over and over. Keep up the good work...go RobCo..

Hey, tell Mr. Baggett the Cats say hello! We miss having him as our VP. And how's Stetson doing? Get him to pass you a ball or two...but watch out, there's a little green to that touch. :lol:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

GREENBRIERCAT2:...... what station did you listen to the broadcast of the Heritage game?

MTOWNBALLER : you must take a R off of I-65 N At the White House exit, proceed through 3 traffic lights, White House Municipal Park is on the L. Parking is also available if you go on through the park and past the field. ( North endzone.)

I don't have a problem either. I have an opinion and I stated it here. Just because there is another team in my hometown doesn't mean I have to pull for them. I've lived in Tennessee since I was 4 and that was many many years ago, and I HATE the vols. We don't all have to like the same teams, contrary to popular belief......

I too know several kids that go to heritage, have nothing against them at all, just I'm not a heritage fan.

If me not liking a team you like is a problem for you, then you'll just have to get used to it, sorry !!!!!

ok, well this topic was about the WHH and McEwen game, so if you want to start crying about the New Blue thing, make your own topic and start crying in there!!

Well, from a TRUE BLUE fan, I'm going to have to pull for McEwen..... I was learning to pull for heritage until all this, unoriginal, new blue junk. There's only one BLUE in White House and we're playing at Macon County Friday night.....

I don't know if u think we're trying to be like ya'll or somethin, but it's people like u that makes me glad about staying on the robertson County side of White House, ya'll are the last people i would wanna try to be like, u just don't like that fact Heritage is coming along nicely, lol, r u afraid that the Patriots might take away that spotlight that the Blue Devils were once in, lol.

But gamewise friday night, Heritage wins by 21, without a doubt.