Tyner @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim Jimmy says this is the "Slim Jim game of the week". Slim Jimmy says that Marion has improved. Slim Jim says that the played good defense. Slim Jim saw the Muir kid catch a touchdown pass. Slim Jim also saw the defensive player run a touchdown back. Slim Jim was at Coalmont Friday night to see the Warriors beat the Jackets. Slim Jim will be at Bill Baxter Stadium this Friday to watch this game. Slim Jim says the Ram Train is too much. Slim Jim says Tyner by 14.

What on earth is the Slim Jim Game of the Week? That sounds kind of funny to me. Isn't a slim jim a type of beef jerky? They sell it any mild or spicy I believe. Do they actually sponser a game of the week? If so how do we get in contact with them about sponsoring games of the week?

Slick Rick says, Marion will win this game in an upset. Slick Rick says The "Ram Train" is off the tracks and headed for a cliff. Slick Rick says Marion will win 28-20.

...Very interesting...I've seen the numbers that Trey Thompson has put up the last couple of weeks...I know that they will test the "RAM" db's...this game will be won in the trenches...Marion's OL against Tyner's DL...remember the "RAMS" OL is very experienced...they can and will open up the holes for the rb's...if you have any doubt check out the box scores from Saturday...like Tynerfan99 said: 'turnovers' will be the key!!!

Edited by TynerRamFan

There'll be a train wistle blowing, but it won't be the big purple one. The ram train matches up well with Marion, and will @@@@ up a lot of yards. This game will be won by the Ram Linebackers who will pick off the Marion Short pass and keep the QB in check. Then the Ram o and d line will take over in the second half.

new prediction after rethinking a bit, Rams 35 Warriors 7

choo choo the Ram Train is Coming... and is definately not off of its tracks

This will be for the region championship. Good Luck Marion but to be the best you have to beat the best and the ramtrain is a great team and program. I loved playing them because their fans are great, the team is disciplined, and the band rocks. I give the edge to tyner because they are the champs until they are beaten. It will be closer than many think.

Tyner will be the team to beat in this region until someone takes them down. I dont know if this is the year that happens or not. I do think that Marion has the best chance. Like I said in another post earlier this year, Marion always has a chance when they are playing at home. This should be a good game. Marion will have to take care of the football, cover kicks better, and contain the run. Good luck to both teams. Go Warriors.