Collierville/Houston Tourny

Nashville Tourny

Rebelette Classic

Dumb me i 1st put the poll in the football forum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious about Science Hill at #12. Who have they played/beaten? What's their record. I have not heard too much about them thus far.

I know they beat Ooltewah 2-0 this weekend at the CCS Tournament in Chattanooga. They also lost to Beardon 0-7. They also played McMinn Co (don't know how that one turned out.

If nothing else, they probably got a boost from beating Ooltewah, especially since Ooltewah beat Centennial this weekend.

I know they beat Ooltewah 2-0 this weekend at the CCS Tournament in Chattanooga. They also lost to Beardon 0-7. They also played McMinn Co (don't know how that one turned out.

If nothing else, they probably got a boost from beating Ooltewah, especially since Ooltewah beat Centennial this weekend.

ooltewah beat independence

the main problem in AAA is who has beaten who and how do you line the winners up

ooltewah beat independence

the main problem in AAA is who has beaten who and how do you line the winners up

Pretty strange year so far.....everytime you "think" a team is pretty good, it seems like they lay an egg! Particularly in AAA and somewhat in DII!!! It will be interesting to see who gets it together for a run thru state!

It's nice to see Shelbyville back in the top 20. They redeamed themselves this weekend from a rough start. Too bad they are racked with injuries, I think that they could have been top 10 or even top 5, but then again a lot of girls have really stepped up, and it might just be what they need. When everyone gets healthy, they might put on a full field press!

Edited by SoccerFromTheNorth

Curious about Science Hill at #12. Who have they played/beaten? What's their record. I have not heard too much about them thus far.

according to Eurosport they have only played 2 games one won and one lost while everyone else has played 6 or more games and are beat up from tournament play. do they really deserve that high a ranking yet?

Edited by lilpoofer22

Pretty strange year so far.....everytime you "think" a team is pretty good, it seems like they lay an egg! Particularly in AAA and somewhat in DII!!! It will be interesting to see who gets it together for a run thru state!

Classic example...I saw Independence and was a little surprised at the level they showed (good)....then they had some scores that surprised me (bad),,,,then they apparently give Bearden ( a team that looks to be very good) a really close game! Seems like many of these teams are Jekyl and Hyde! :thumb: I'm really baffled about the AAA!!?? :lol:

Chuckey Doak lost to Pigeon Forge 3-0 the other night.

according to Eurosport they have only played 2 games one won and one lost while everyone else has played 6 or more games and are beat up from tournament play. do they really deserve that high a ranking yet?

This is exactly what happened last year. Science Hill flew under the radar.

Independence deserves to have dropped out of the top 10 this weekend because of their loss to Ooltewah. Needless to say, I think you are just watching scores without knowing how the teams and games really go. Independence played and dominated the game against Ooltewah, just got unlucky. Science Hill is not a good team. They got hammered by Bearden which should show the level that they are at (especially if you want to compare them to Independence). Independence might still end up with a few more losses this season (Brentwood and Franklin) but look at the caliber of those teams. Independence is a top 10 team in the AAA division this year. If Independence would have gotten the result against Bearden on Friday night, they would have done the same thing to Science Hill and CCS. Bearden only conceded one goal all weekend and hammered there other two opponents. Think about the actual teams when you make these rankings!