Carter at Pigeon Forge

splainshornets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but this is not a critical game. PF is awful. They are NOT in the playoff hunt. They'll be fighting Union and Gibbs for the worst record in the conference and Bramblett will be hunting a new job!

Who cares about this game im waiting for the region champonship against rutledge on the 27th rutledge wins 14-12

Posted Today, 09:32 AM

{" Pigeon Forge was competitive in their region the last couple of years. They have had some good coaching, and I think given time this guy will do a good job. As far as PF they just don't have the kids with Football speed, or gamebreaking players. There is alot more to football than having great players, but it sure helps. Coaching is alot more than x' and o's. Its changing kids attitudes, parents being dealt with, money, equipment, maintenance, and tons of more things I'm leaving out.

A first year coach battles many things, but once he gets his feet wet he will grow. Give him time. The Players need this stability, the staff needs this stability, and the community needs this stablility. "}

This is my point,this coach has already lost this team.All the players that have already walked off, all the questioning and the lack of effort shows that this guy already lost the respect and confidence of these kids and much of the community.They won't play hard if they don't believe in him and the reputation from what's already taken place will carry from year 2 year even before future seasons begin.If they were showing improvement and u could see signs of players and the community believeing in him, then he has the oppertunity to build a successful program in the future.As it is there not showing any improvement and actually seem 2 be going backwards and most have done lost faith in him and his system.PF needs a coach who will bring energy and a renewed enthusiasm to the program.

I shouldnt do this but here goes, you people are the most spoiled bunch of rotten babies I have ever seen! Coach Bramblet has not even had a full season to get his system put in place and you all are ready to fry him. Obviously its not all the fans of the Forge that are talking this bunch of crap but it only takes a certain few and they can get things took care of no matter what any one thinks! The best thing that the Tiger nation could do is to leave Coach Bramblet and his staff alone and let them do their jobs! I mean they can't help it if some of their key players didn't want to be a part of something that could have possibly been special because they couldn't put up with the team rules set forth by the coach. Is that the coaching saff's fault? LEAVE THEM ALONE and let them do THEIR JOB! Just some friendly advice from this Tiger supporter, good luck the rest of the season and DO NOT quit, I would be very disapointed to find out that you guys just gave up! ;)

Good idea. Let Coach Bramblet do his job. Give him a chance, Those that quit let your teammates, coaches, school, and community down. Huge mistake. People will always remember that. Especially your teammates.

Looks like the problem at PF is the players. They quit the team, they lose the games, etc. All of the wonderful coaches of the past and present at PF has had all the answers, it is just those loser players, or it is the loser parents, or it is the loser community, etc.

All the past and present coaches at PF are perfect! IT IS JUST THOSE LOSER PLAYERS AT PF! GET OFF THE PLAYERS! Most of you all making comments about the players quitting. etc. are some of those past or present PERFECT coaches at PF. YOU'RE THE LOSERS! FIND SOMETHING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO THAN CRITICIZE KIDS! TRY SPENDING MORE TIME ON LEARNING THE GAME OF FOOTBALL, OR MORE TIME ENCOURAGING AND BEFRIENDING THESE LOSER KIDS THAN GETTING ON A WEBSITE AND VENTING YOUR LOSER FRUSTRATIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSING! GROW UP YOURSELVES!