Carter at Pigeon Forge

splainshornets

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suprisingly no one has started this thread, this could be a key game in the region fold for this season. While the Hornets are 1-0, the Tigers are 0-1 and by no means are they out of the playoff or region title hunt?

I am sorry but this is not a critical game. PF is awful. They are NOT in the playoff hunt. They'll be fighting Union and Gibbs for the worst record in the conference and Bramblett will be hunting a new job!

Thats great just give up on a coach that just started. Pigeon Forge lets coaches go that have had success with little to no athletes. Until they find some speed they will never be what the Tigers fan base wants them to be. Good luck to the Tigers and coach Bramlett. I hope they at least give you a chance.

I'm not trying to bash PF, I'm just telling the truth. PF has no discipline and for a school run by Scrandt (an old Benny Hammonds disciple) that won't fly. They won't get rid of the coach just because of wins and loses. The problems with PF's program runs much deeper than that.

I've got to admit that I was expecting this to be the game of the year in region 1 based on all the preaseason talk. I'm still surprised PF hasn't fared any better than they have.

Now how about a little help with direction to the school, and preferably ones that don't take me through the middle of PF. :thumb:

FOLKS LETS DONT BE SO FAST HERE TO WRITE THIS OFF AS AN AUTOMATIC W FOR THE BIG GREEN WHILE I DO THINK CARTER WILL WIN OUR OFFENSE IS STILL A BIG MESS 7 POINTS IN A HALF VERSUS COCKE CO-.AND THAT 7 WAS BY THE DEFENSE- DOES NOT A POWER HOUSE MAKE.20 AND 11 HAVE TO BECOME MORE INVOVED FOR THIS UNIT TO GET WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE IF THIS HAPPENS 22 WILL BECOME MORE OF A FORCE RIGHT NOW IT IS EASY TO KEY ON 22 SO MUCH FOR THE PROBLEMS OF THE OFFENSE TO BE UNSCORED ON THRU 3 GAMES REGARDLESS OF THE COMPETITION DESERVES SOME COMPS SO WAY TO GO D.AS FOR MY SCORE THIS WEEK

CARTER-19

PF-14

What is it you want 22 to do, sphornet?

QBsdad - do you still think this team can go as far as last years? Looks like to me there's a much faster D but a lot of work to do on O - do they offset?

We're hearing that a number of guys have left the team. Any truth to it; if so, any contributors or just unhappy about PT?

Carter should go father than last yr's team. That was a tough loss to Livingston.